Funny things your toddler/child has come out with..

kandbumpx

Reaction score
This was originally called 'my nephew made my day' but thought it'd be fun to see what your children have come out with :)

This is what my nephew said to my sister..
He's just turned 5 years old and come out with "Mum.. You've got a widgy aswell as a tuppy haven't you" she said "No I haven't" he said "Yes you have, don't lie.. I've just seen in on shelf" Hahahaha... Yes you can guess what he saw!! He's a right dude!!

Haha you gotta love kids and their honesty :)

kids ya gotta luv um lol heyman cums out with allsorts lol hes soooo funny although not quite as good as that pmsl :-/

Haha! I almost choked on my drink then! :rofl: x

Ha ha I love it!!

My favourite was when my daughter was 3 or 4, she was in the bath with my husband. She said to him "let me wash the hairs on your head....now your chest.......now your belly.....and your winky. OH! Your winky looks like a coccoon. With a bum!"

Needless to say my hubby got out of the bath like a shot, and never bathed with her again!!

Ha ha I love it!!

My favourite was when my daughter was 3 or 4, she was in the bath with my husband. She said to him "let me wash the hairs on your head....now your chest.......now your belly.....and your winky. OH! Your winky looks like a coccoon. With a bum!"

Needless to say my hubby got out of the bath like a shot, and never bathed with her again!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
bless him lol my oh would have been so embarrased lol

we havent had any funny things from my son yet like this only when he wanted to know why girls dont have a willy lol :shrug:

Ha ha I love it!!

:rofl:

Aww I love what kiddies say! Did you ever watch that quiz type show with Ronnie Corbett and they'd ask young school kids questions about stuff and they'd give funny answers!

This should be turned in to a what funny things my pre-schooler said thread!

pops cant form sentences or anything yet but i asked her the other day

"would you like some toast?"

and I got...

"no ta-ta toast! ...SWEETS!" :rofl:

My daughter was huffing, puffing & whinging so I said to her 'Its a hard life being three isnt it?' She replied 'I know, I wish I was four'
I was absolutely creased up x

My daughter was huffing, puffing & whinging so I said to her 'Its a hard life being three isnt it?' She replied 'I know, I wish I was four'
I was absolutely creased up x

:rofl: I'd of creased up too if i was there lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->