Funny Turn

babyblue14

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone had had any funny turns in the 3rd trimester

i bent down this morning to fuss the dog. As i straightened back up i went really dizzy and thought i was gonna collapse. I held on to the kitchen worktop and started being really short of breath and having really fast palpatations

it frightened the hell out of me I know this may sound a bit ott but i thought i was gonna pop my cloggs

i'm fine now but it shock me up a bit.

I haven't had anything that bad, but I do see stars quite regularly when I stand up too fast. Sounds like you "just" had a funny moment due to the straightening up...your body's having to push a lot more blood and oxygen around now :)

Glad you feel better now x

Think it's quite normal for your BP to drop at your stage so maybe getting up quick has caused it to dip a bit more than usual and so you've felt faint. I have spells of feeling v weak and just having to sit them out until they pass and I get some energy back.

i woke up the other day feelin really sick an dizy, i felt like i was pi$$ed!!not a very nice feeling!

dont worry hun its totally normal!! i had this really bad the other day and i literally thought i was dying (i know its sounds silly too but at the time u feel that bad!) so i went to the docs the day after nd he just said its because of all the extra blood and that goes to our uterus so the blood going to our head takes longer or something strange?!? the doc told me not to get up quick and not to stand for long periods of time!! the out of breathe and the palps r just ur heart trying to pump the blood to your head! aslong as it goes when u hav been sitting down for abit its totally normal xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->