furious!

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
Omg i am furious!!:hissy::hissy: long rant sorry need to tell someone....
i feel like absolute c##p!! been up ALL night with sickness and dioreah (?sp)
being sick constantly and sharp pains in my tummy and running to the loo literally every 3 seconds!! my tummy has nothing at all to throw up
but i still just keep throwing up acid which is awful :hissy::hissy:
I have had no sleep whatsoever :cry:

well its like this - yesterday my friend rang me out of the blue and said she needed to go somewhere (boyfriend trouble) Can u look after alisssa now, so i said ok no probs,(even tho i was exausted) i wil give her dinner. my friend said she will be an hour, ok no probs......so she comes back about 2 hrs later, i was like ok thats fine and she goes .....
well as i said last nite i was up ill as a dog all night :cry:
i text her this morning and said have any of u had sickness and dioreah?
she text back 'oh yeah we have all got it its f###ing awful!!'!!!!!!!!!
OH GREAT! so i text her back and said cheers for telling me!
i am 6months pregnant and have a 2yr old 2 look after on my own (OH works away) thats just f####ing great cheers!!!!!!!:hissy::cry:
i had an important appt to go to 2day and now i cant get away from the loo
i just thought that was really silly and selfish of her :cry:
i'm just waiting for my little boy to get it now .....
to make it even worse my mil wont come and take my little boy for few hours
i NEVER EVER ask her or rely on her for ANYTHING and she never has jack
so i thought she might do me a little favour as she is off work
but NO she cant have him :cry::cry::cry:
i have no one else i just feel so let down and pi##ed off
sorry for long rant

do u think this is out of order or my hormones makin things worse???
xx

omg hun!! thats awful of your "freind" i cant believe she would leave her son with you knowing that they've all got a bug!!!! i would too be really peed off!!!
and i think you MIL could do a bit more to help!!!!!
sorry about your sickness hun :(
ive just rang work to tell them i cant come in as my back is in agony! i told them when i went in yesterday that i had a bad back but they still insisted on putting me with a child that can "transfere with help really well" but she put all her weight on me now my back is in two! and im already on sickness monitering!!!! im going to the doctors shorty!

Hope you get better soon!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If her family were all sick, she should have let you know! That's really inconsiderate!

That is very wrong of her to do, she was obviously too self involved with her own problems to think about u, bump and ur LO don't feel guilty for feeling this way you have every right. I would be the same, I hope its only a 24hr bug or something and won't last long. xxx

OMG!!!!! how selfish and out of order!! no its not just your hormones! i cant stand people who do that!!! hope your feeling better soon

i would be irrate mate to be honest!! I work in a shop, and whenever someone comes in with a sniffle and announces they have ''the flu/a cold/some illness'' i go mad and explain they should NOT be up town giving it to everyone else and I cant afford to get it as im 6 months pregnant and dont want to harm my daughter. Inconsiderate wankers! scuse my french but URGHH!

Im intrigued to know her reply to that text?
Hope your feeling better soon and that princess is ok xxx

Oh hun its awful, me and all my four children had it two weeks ago, we were all vomiting in unison and fighting for the loo. My lounge looked like a hospital ward, duvets and sick people laying on every chair! And to make matters worse, my MIL had it too, so couldnt help me out. I was in tears at one point.

I dont think that you are over reacting at all about your friend, it is very inconsiderate of her.

That's outragious of your so-called 'friend' to bring her LO round to you knowing full well they all had a bug!

There's one going round here too and it's just a 24 hour thing, so hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.:hugs: Make sure you drink plenty of water, even if it's just so you've got something in your tummy to throw up. I find that makes it easier than just heaving on nothing.:hugs:

Thats ridiculous! If ever me or Caitlin's ill we stay in until it's completely gone and if I ever go anywhere I make sure to let the people know what we've had it's not fair passing it on to other people like that!

I know exactly what you mean though hun coz I had it when I was 13 weeks pregnant but luckily I had my mum, dad and MIL to look after Caitlin. I was off work for a week it was that bad!

Hope your feeling better soon, if you need a chat or a rant just give me a buzz :hug:

So sorry to hear this. What an awful "friend"! I would be hopping mad too and wouldn't hesitate to tell her just how I felt!

I hope you get well soon :hugs:

sweetie youre definitely not out of order! Its an absoulte bug bear of mine, if people are sick then they must stay at home, i find it very inconsiderate to pass germs on - even when im not pregnant! Im a bit of a bitch about it at work, everybody knows that if they make me sick they will never hear the end of it - they even joke about it when vsisitors come into the office - be careful with that cold, Ingrid will have your head off!

aww hunn :hugs:,

sorry you are feeling like crap that was really awful of your friend to dump that on you especially when you are on your own and heavily pregnant, some ppl are so selfish, whats worse is your mil being even more selfish and not helping for a bit.

hope its a 24 hout bug and your over it soon :hugs:

xx

Im intrigued to know her reply to that text?
Hope your feeling better soon and that princess is ok xxx

oh i am irrate belive me! how inconsiderate could she be really! i would not dream of doing that to anyone :cry:
i am so ill cant stop being sick:cry:
i text her saying 'thanks for sharing your horrible bug with me really considerate of you, dont take this the wrong way but you should have told me you were all ill with sickness and dioreah, i would not dream of letting u look after my son if i knew he was ill with it and it really not fair am pissed off cos i am 6months pregnant and had no sleep at all and have not been out of the loo all night and day i just could have done without it!! not having a go just thought it was really inconsiderate of you!:hissy:

she text back 'oh its ok i get the blame for everything!'

yeah cos your the only person i have seen and has been in my house and u told me u had it!!! how damn selfish :cry:

lets hope its 24 hr bug, even thats bad enough :cry:

So sorry to hear this. What an awful "friend"! I would be hopping mad too and wouldn't hesitate to tell her just how I felt!

I hope you get well soon :hugs:

Oh i told her alright, i just had to! could not hold it in!!:hissy:
its one of the most selfish things anyone can do let alone when someone is pregnant!

I agree, that is extremely selfish! I wouldn't dream of asking somebody to look after my sick children and then not tell them they had actually been ill, either. Especially if the person I was asking was pregnant. I honestly can't stand people who can only think of themselves. Coming back and saying she gets the blame for everything is out of order... you can't make yourself the victim when you're the one at fault! I had a 'friend' who was very similar. I couldn't help but ask her if everybody was as self-centered and dishonest as she was on her planet, or if she was an engima to even her own people.

That is crap, I have warned that if anyone gives me a bug I will not be happy. They have all been good too, slightest whiff of an illness and they keep clear. She should have told you for sure!

How completely ignorant and selfish of her not to tell you beforehand. Hope you feel better soon.

Aww babe, what a bloody selfish "friend" you have....I'd be fuming:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Hope you feel better soon:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"