Furniture ...

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone know any good places? Gonna have a looksie in a bit but I'm FUMING right now.

I ordered a wardrobe & futon from Argos direct now the 28 days is around now & I rang last week and they said defo be about now but today I get a letter to say I'm sorry BLAH we will have both items in warehouse around the 22nd AUGUST oooo sorry they hoped basically well I'm sorry thats not fucking good enough they took my money before knowing they could release the items & most places take the £ when they know they have it and get ready to send out so they think it was ok to take £300 of MY money and tell me to wait 2 months! F'ers! Will never shop with them again thats for sure its not good enough :trouble:

So now I need a wardrobe & futon at a decent price fedup of my clothes being in plastic things :hissy:

i better not say ikea in fear of u gettin on teh train an coming an kicking my ass.......

is there no small local business places near you that wud do them?

Really wish there was an IKEA close enough although not sure they would have what Im after looking at website.

An nah this place is crap lol

Looked at Tesco FAB found futon and a wardrobe ... wardrobe out of stock. Kicked my desk :rofl:

yea i had same prob gettin my table lol, thn wen i had paid for it on ebay they put it in sale grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I went and checked ebay grrrr

F'ing fedup now may have to order futon from tesco and goodness knows where I'm gonna get me a wardrobe :hissy:

sorry no idea
mind you don't break your toe on the desk though hun, its painful

Harveys on Seland ind park in Chester.

There's a few other places too!

I got a set of drawers from B&Q down sealand - they had a sale on...not sure if its still on or not!

xx

Same company caroline I'd rather stick to me boxes :rofl:

Argos don't own additions anymore hun, delivery is usually pretty quick with them. not that have ordered for yonks though

Ooooo didn't know that happened then. Will take a looksie although nows a bit late for when I wanted it - A month ago! lol

Wanna ask you another favor tbh :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"