Fussy all the time!

Stephs12

Reaction score
My 9 week old daughter is fussy 90% of the time that she is awake. She was six weeks early, I tried breast feeding. She imprinted on a bottle and wouldn't nurse. I pumped for three weeks so she could get breast milk but when my husband went back to work I was feeding and pumping around the clock. She started having firmer poops with formula and would cry for hours until she had a bowel movement. She is starting to have an easier time pooping, but she is still so fussy. She wakes at about 7:30 and she stays awake and fairly happy for a couple of hours. Once 11:00 in the morning hits she starts getting fussy. I lay with her on the floor, cuddle her in my arms, pat her back, gently bouncer on my lap and she still crystal. When she's not eating or sleeping she is crying until bedtime at 9 pm. She's hard to get down for naps during the day. She is cluster eating now.
My husband works away from home so I am dealing with this all alone and don't know what to do. I am hoping for help from other moms who may have experience or are experiencing the same thing.

I could have written this post myself!! I don't have an answer just wanted to let you know you are not alone xx

my LO is 8 weeks he has an hour everyday in the evening where he is fussy and crying,i was told this is called the baby witching hour,all i have done is soothe and distract him as much as possible

Just wanted to let you know that I took my DD to the doctors today. He said it's reflux and that they don't want to give anything because most medication has poor side effects. He told me to start her on a little bit of rice cereal in her formulas to thicken it up and this may help settle her tummy and keep her from spitting up a lot. Well, I have given her two bottles with pablem in it and she is sleeping better and not as fussy as she has usually been. Fingers crossed it's working. I just hope she doesn't get constipated now.

I'm sorry your LO has reflux. I'm glad the rice cereal is working xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"