• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fussy Baby??

ayshahudson

Mum & TTC no.2!
Reaction score
Joseph has been very fussy during the day lately...& i mean ALL DAY! He's wonderful at night, he'll sleep through but as soon as he wakes up, he'll be miserable all day, I've tried playing with him, taking him out, giving him the odd bath during the day to cheer him up (he loves water) but nothing seems to work. OH says he's teething & that he can feel a tooth cutting through but I can't feel anything :shrug: He does dribble quite alot ,has flushed pink cheeks & bites down on things pretty hard. Is anyone else's LO doing this? & are they teething? How long does it last?

Sorry, don't have an answer for you. Marlowe is pretty happy during the day, but has started getting fussy at night. She has the flushed cheeks, drool, biting symptoms that Joseph has. I want to know if it could be teething too.

Sounds like teething to me. Bren cut his first tooth last week and he was miserable that day. For hours all he would do is cry, nurse, sleep, cry nurse sleep, cry nurse sleep. I thought I was going to loose my mind. The next day I could feel the top of the tooth, and just gave him some baby tylenol through the next couple of days and that seemed to help.

Hun my bubs is teething i am going through the exact same thing...he is misrable as hell!...keeps crying...wants to be held all the time and then starts pulling away from me when im holding him...iv given him teething rings...toys...you name it!...nothing will help! Even when he is chewing on his teething ring he keeps crying inbetween...bless him...dont worry hun you are not alone:)...xxx

yup sounds like teething to me max is the same way on some days just plain grumpy lol

Thanks everyone, he does seem much better this morning :) lets hope his tooth cuts through soon! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"