Future baby names?

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Hi all!

So I'm currently cd1 (boo!). Anyway, I'm taking this surprisingly well this cycle haha. Anywaaaaays....

Just wondering if anyone here has picked out future baby names? :haha:

My DH is a teacher so he comes home all the time with so many names that we aren't allowed to use lol.

For boys I like:
Theodore (theo, teddy, ted) after Dr Seuss hehe
Preston
Ashton
Chance

And for girls:
Minka
Summer
Mirabella

Looking forward to hearing your future baby names :D

Baby dust to everyone xxx

I am supposed to ovulate next week, let's hope that I get some positive OPKs! Unfortunately I came down with the flu on Tuesday so I've been trying to get over that. I just found out my best friend is pregnant so I need to catch up.

Names:
Boy: Liam Wesley
Girl: Lilly Grace and/or Savannah (not sure of middle name)

We are pretty set on those names! :) Love your choices too!

I'm about to O, I think. According to my period tracking app, but I haven't gotten a positive (or even a faint line) on my OPKs, so I'm starting to wonder if I got a wonky batch.

You both have great names picked! My names:

Girl:
Olivia
Emma

Boy:
Damon
Zachary

My DH is on board with my girl names, but he doesn't like my boy names. He can't think of ONE name he likes! Every name I come up with, if he doesn't hate it instantly, it reminds him of somebody. Like, c'mon. Once you have a son with that name, you won't be reminded of your cousin's ex-girlfriends brother's dogs name! LOL

I'm hoping once we actually have our BFP, we'll dig into the names a bit more and I'm hoping we'll find a couple to agree on.

We had names picked out before I miscarried in November.
Girl: Peyton Savannah, we liked Kendall too
Boy: Bentley Chase or Brantley Adam

Love the names lady!

Dh and I agreed on a boy name quick easily

Jason Anthony H****** Jr.

And a girl we are on the fence, we agree on nothing for a girl really!

he likes: Joy
I like: Mahalia

We already have Cara-Snow Sophira lol. We didnt think it through, and each name has meaning so any other child will have to have a really meaningful name too!
Atm its likely: Arya or Daenerys. For a gi4l (Shortened to Ari, or Dani as dd1 is known as Snowy) not sure about the second name! I want the first name to be Arya-Rae but dh doesnt like the association with carly rae jepson lol

A boy! I love the name asher, but apparently that was the name of a bad guy in spartacus so dh doesnt like it lol, so its between Hunter William and Thrace William :)

Ahhh I love all the names ladies!!

Don't you hate it when someone ruins your name??

Or takes it?? Ahh!
My sister has ALWAYS had her future baby names picked out ever since she was little.
Our cousin was heavily pregnant and had already picked out a name. So my sister said she always wanted to call a boy Noah. Well low and behold.... Our cousin called her son Noah.
Well, the next morning, the family were all sitting around. And my sister said to my OTHER pregnant cousin, "oh well, I still have the name Charlie"... And Whattdaya know? They used the name Charlie. Hahaha
It's a good thing we love them all too much to get cranky hehe :haha: and besides... Their babies suit those names soooo much.

Boy- Giovanni Sergio/Alfonso
Girl- Sofia Rae/Celia

We already have Cara-Snow Sophira lol. We didnt think it through, and each name has meaning so any other child will have to have a really meaningful name too!
Atm its likely: Arya or Daenerys. For a gi4l (Shortened to Ari, or Dani as dd1 is known as Snowy) not sure about the second name! I want the first name to be Arya-Rae but dh doesnt like the association with carly rae jepson lol

A boy! I love the name asher, but apparently that was the name of a bad guy in spartacus so dh doesnt like it lol, so its between Hunter William and Thrace William :)

Omg I love Arya! That's on one of my lists. Our last name is North so I feel I need to be extra careful about names since it seems to not sound good with many first names.

Praying for my baby boy whom I will name Riley Levi or my baby girl who I will name Riley Cherylle

I have two girls names I like and I boy.

For Girls I like Evelyn (Evie for short) and Ariadne (Aria for short)

And for Boys I like Desmond (Desi for short) and thats it hahaha

For a girl my absolute fave is Niamh. No idea about a boys name - dont like any of them :shrug::nope:

We chose

sophia rose judith ( rose & judith being the middle names )
& logan james stephen ( james & stephen middle names also )

xx

Those are all such beautiful names!!

For a boy we're going to do
Alexander (Lex for short) Elliot

For a girl so far we have
Arwen Aries
Brianna
Evie Aries

Arwen Aries
Brianna
Evie Aries

Love love Arwen! Its 1 of our backups lol. 2 of our dd's names came from fantasy things and we're considering Arya, Arwen and Daenerys if number 2 is a girl :haha:

Our boys will probably have roman/spartacus related names as DH is obsessed. Which is why Thrace is on the table. I wasnt too pleased with 'spartacus' or 'krixus' lol but thrace I like!

We like..

Boys..
Edward
Ted/teddy
Charles
Billy
Mawwell
Joseph

girls..

Matilda
joy
Annabella
Daisy
Arabella
Iris

Ohh loving everyone's names.

We dream of having babies and our fave names are:

Boys-

Zayn
Reuben

Girls:

Enid
Emelie or Amelie Rose
Emilia

We also love Daisy and Lily but a lot of our friends ave gone with those names

Arwen Aries
Brianna
Evie Aries

Love love Arwen! Its 1 of our backups lol. 2 of our dd's names came from fantasy things and we're considering Arya, Arwen and Daenerys if number 2 is a girl :haha:

Our boys will probably have roman/spartacus related names as DH is obsessed. Which is why Thrace is on the table. I wasnt too pleased with 'spartacus' or 'krixus' lol but thrace I like!

We were thinking of Arya too but OH said it can be spun too poorly "Are-ya gonna suck my D***?" And it ruined the name for me lol

We have our girl name set:
Addisyn Kate
I also like savannah

Boy name is a little harder the names I like the hubby doesn't and vice versa. Right now the only on we can agree on is:
Mason William.
I really like
Cohen
Graysen

I am currently in love with Charlotte Amelia for a girl and Carter Elliott for a boy :) I change my mind frequently, however!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->