Future Baby Predictions - tried and tested!

I have one son, it was right on that and predicted my pattern as :boy: :boy: :girl:!!!! I know we want at least two kids(I want three) and I would LOVE a little girl!

I love your avatar its so cute! :flower:

WSS^

Your avatar photo is probably the best baby photo ive seen :cloud9: So adorable ~ How much did your little Guy weigh, cant be much to fit in your hands like that :baby:

holy shit im screwed!

12 girls!

i think i need to do it again haha

:rofl:

Ive done that but differently, they used a gold ring on a necklace chain thats also gold, and they held it above your (dominant hand side) wrist, or if pregnant over the belly, but it read, Boy, Girl, Boy for me and my LO is a boy ^___^
but we did it over mother in law and it went through the exact order of her 4 children, even her miscarrage was picked up by it.
:)

Wow! :flower: Thanks for sharing your story :hugs:

mine was Correct so far but praying the last 2 will come through as being correct...:winkwink:

Boy :blue: Jacob ~ CORRECT
Boy :blue: Darrien ~ CORRECT
Boy :blue: Patrick ~ CORRECT
Girl :pink: Emma ~ CORRECT
Boy :blue: waiting[-o<
Girl :pink: waiting[-o<

Girl - correct
Boy - correct
Girl - ???

So far it's been right, oh I hope this works I'd love another baby an especially a girl. Just need to totally convince dh

How fun I love things like this...! I got

Boy - Correct
Girl - Don't know I had a MMC
Girl - Don't know another MMC
boy - Correct
Boy - ??
Girl - ??
Boy - ??

I did have my tarot cards read and was told that I would have 7 pregnancies so it ties in with that, lets wait and see..... LOL

Girl - :pink:? not sure as lost pregnancy.
Boy - :blue: CORRECT.
Girl - :pink: would love a little girl this time :cloud9:
Boy - deinfetly not going to happen only having 2.
Girl - as before :rofl:

OMG, i just tried it and got
:blue::blue::blue::blue::pink: :happydance:

Now i don't know if this is wishful thinking (OH thinks it is!!) but it's given me hope :flower:

Apparently you should use a piece of the mother to be's hair as the proper old wives tale goes :thumbup:

There was a huge long thread in 3rd tri I think with another really good gender prediction - it had to do with iridology and having a hook shaped blood vessel under either eye. I'll see if I can dig out the thread, but it predicted mine and quite the majority's right I think!

^^ found it :) it was in 2nd tri, not 3rd :dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/208874-has-anyone-heard-true-anyone.html

It worked for my mother showing 1 boy, 1 girl, 1 girl, 1 girl and than it stopped!

I did it and it showed girl, boy, boy, boy, girl :D

The test shows all miscarriages and Kenneth was my 2nd pregnancy, so - so far on me all right!

happy to see thread has been brought back to life :happydance:

I think its pretty accurate shame oh doesn't agree with me :haha:

lolly I remember the eye prediction one! :flower:

I got boy, girl, boy, girl, boy! OH only got one boy... So I hope it is wrong!

I got girl, boy, girl, boy boy and then I stopped .. Id only have 3 kids max!

Mine was Girl, Boy, Girl and i already have one girl :D

I did something similar to this years ago where you dangled a ring on a thread over a glass and the number of times it clinked against the glass was meant to be the number if years till you got married. I wrote it down at the time and forgot about it. 12 years later I got married and when I recently looked back at what I wrote it said 12 clinks! Weird! :)

mine said.....boy (i had to have late abortion so this could be this), then a girl (miscarriage i had?), then a very strong circle for a girl my current daughter, then boy boy, girl.....be interesting to see if it happens.

It's quite funny seeing this, as there has been a few people who wrote on it and are pregnant with the gender which they were predicted!

Mine said..

:pink:
:blue:

I only have one child, and she's a girl. I've always said no more than 2 kids, we'll see :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->