Gabby...Updated Again pg.4!!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I got a text from Gabby and she is having to go straight to the OB floor at the hospital. I'm praying that baby stays put and they are able to stop contractions with mag. Please pray for her everyone and the LO. I'm very worried for her and will post back as soon as I get another text from her.
Gabby, I'm praying for you and baby all day and hoping you get feeling better and really hoping they get it under control and stop the contractions. Hang in there little baby! Be strong for mommy! :hugs: for you both hunny!!

Please txt her saying we are all with her through this. She's so lovely I hope she realizes we're all right here with her!! :hugs:

Oh no! I really hope they can stop the contractions! Thinking of them.

Thinking of her, and praying so hard that her little one stays put. Please let us know as soon as you hear, waiting for the news that she and little one are ok xx

oh no cant belive this hope there get stop . im sending pma to her

hope they can stop the contractions and baby stays put for a while longer yet. cor her babies are eager beavers to meet her arent they!

gabby thinking of you and your bubs sweetheart and hope you come home soon with baby still in your tummy and not out! x

Oh no :sad1: Thinking of them all, I hope baby stays put xxx :hugs:

Thanks again Kimberly for keeping us all up to date- I was wondering how she was and have been really worrying about her today. I really hope she knows how much we all care and that she can feel our PMA beaming out to her and her little one. Fingers tightly crossed here that they can sort things out again for her.

:hug: Gabs...

x x x x x

:hugs: Thinking of her and praying LO stays put xxx

Thinking of her and hoping they can slow things down. Please pass on our best wishes and keep us updated :hug:

I hope little one stays put, I am wishing you both lots and lots of luck hun! :hugs: x

Just got another text from Gabby. Her heart rate is better and they've got her on fluids and visteral shots again. Baby's heart rate is fine and she's contracting every 7 minutes. They haven't checked her cervix yet which I'm about to have her push them to do and find out if she's dilating any further. She's confused and scared and I've told her that we're all thinking of her and hoping for the best and wanting baby to stay put if at all possible.
Hang in there Gabby hun and baby!! :hugs:

oh god, im praying for gab and her family. stay put lil one! x

hope baby stays put and that she is ok hugs and prayers to her xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back