gah TTC no 2 n relative gets pregger rant!

jess77

Reaction score
Hey all I haven't been on here for a while coz I have been trying not to stress out about trying for no 2, however we've been trying since April n only one false positive test. I am a little upset coz iv just found out my sister in law is now pregnant with no 2 with her new boyfriend of a few weeks. Life sucks sometimes coz me n my hubby know we can have a baby we've got a healthy two year old n would love him to have a sibling, yet my sis in laws daughter is only a year n a half n she is already pregnant. N she's not the only pregnant family member our cousin is having a baby girl in march n everyone on Facebook is putting up scans...grrr its annoying n upsetting. Rant over is anyone else feeling a little lonely in TTC journey.

Hugs Hun, TTC can be so frustrating and a roller coaster of emotions, my Facebook is also full of scans and new born baby's...I am soooo jealous. I hope you get your BFP soon x

Yup same here! I have a 2 year old dd, been trying for number 2 since april, had 1 false positive! My friend is being induced on thurs as she is almost 2 weeks overdue, and my sil (and her cheating OH who gave her chlamydia while she was pregnant with their first) is due at the end of the month. And if thats not bad enough, I found out even my daughters preschool keycarer is pregnant with HER 2nd this morning. Oh and my best friend and her DH have decided to start trying for their second this month. I swear if she has her baby before me I'm going to have a breakdown lol

Oh gosh it doesn't seem fair does it. I hope you get your BFP soon xx

It is always hard to hear that a family member or friend is expecting.when an acquaintance of mine who's daughter dh & I raised for first 2 years of her life called and told me he was expecting I cried and when she sent me a sono pic saying it was twins I cried again. My sis in law has had 2 kids in the time we have been trying, I cried both times. It seems to b harder when u think the person is not such a good parent. I am ready to get that bfp, it seems like everyone I know hase had a baby since we have been trying:(

Praying we all get our bfp very very soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->