Gaia brand Vitex experiences & Question?

Angel5000

Mother to Melody
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Gaia brand Vitex and would be willing to share experiences?

Here's where I'm at:

I tried solaray brand for a couple cycles and didn't see a lot of change. This cycle I took Gaia brand Vitex (2 pills: 1,000mg a day) and 100mg b6.

My cycle previously was around 36-40 days (average 38), with an 8 day LP.

This month my O date moved to CD16, with an 11 day LP, and cycle of 27 days. I'm thrilled with the change!!

However, AF has been very weird. It acted like it started, then stopped and just had spotting the rest of the day. The next day was light to medium flow (CD1). Then yesterday (CD2) the morning seemed very light and all afternoon was just barely spotting. Today (CD3) has been just brownish spotting. Nothing else.

Usually AF is 3-4 days, medium to light flow, with one day spotting before and day 4 is usually light spotting. This is more like 1 day of regular flow with a day or spotting before and after.

I'm wondering if it's the Vitex.

Added note: I didn't take the Vitex the last couple days because I've been told it's best to stop taking the Vitex during AF to give your body a break.

I just started this vitex in general and this particular brand maybe a week ago. So I can't really add anything yet because it hasn't been long enough yet but just thought I'd let you know I'm taking it too.

I was using nature's way vitex for a couple cycles and wasn't seeing much improvement. I just switched to Gaia brand about 10 days ago (but I'm only taking 1000mg/day) and I have been having the same type of AF as you! I started on CD 27 which was 5 days earlier than normal, but it has been weird red very light flow in the mornings and then maybe some brown or nothing the rest of the day! I was really confused and wasn't sure if this is AF or not. Glad to hear I'm not the only one, but I'm still confused!

I was using nature's way vitex for a couple cycles and wasn't seeing much improvement. I just switched to Gaia brand about 10 days ago (but I'm only taking 1000mg/day) and I have been having the same type of AF as you! I started on CD 27 which was 5 days earlier than normal, but it has been weird red very light flow in the mornings and then maybe some brown or nothing the rest of the day! I was really confused and wasn't sure if this is AF or not. Glad to hear I'm not the only one, but I'm still confused!

Sorry I meant I was taking 1,000mg/day total (2 pills = 1,000mg).

What you describe is very similar to what I'm having!! I keep wondering if it's not really AF but I'm thinking now it's just an odd one. Maybe it takes some adjustment to the vitex?

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->