• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gaining Weight Support Group!

A

AppleBlossom

I know there is a group for people losing weight but I've seen a few girls on here now that are trying to gain weight rather than lose it, me included!

We could use this group to help give advice to each other on what foods to eat, quantities etc and hopefully all put on some weight lol

Who's in?

meee, my bmi is 17 now, which is not good, i need to put weight on bad lol, especially if i want to breastfeed again

x

I want to get up to 8 stone... isn't that sad? lol I just want to look normal, be a size 10 or 12... pleeeease?!

i know, i keep seeing curvier girls and i used to hate it but now i kind of wish i was a bit fatter, which is very strange for me to think lol

I would KILL to be curvy. I went to see Beyonce for my birthday and I was seething with jealousy over her figure! lol

I want to join!! Cant put on weight whatever I do, even now at 28 weeks pregnant my BMI is only 20 which is awful! Have tried complan, ensure etc as well as eating loads. When not pregnant it goes down to around 16, just under 8 stone at 5 foot 9:cry:

Anyone found anything that works? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"