Game ideas for baby shower

pennysbored

Reaction score
My friend who is throwing me a baby shower was asking me what kinda shower I wanted, and I want one full of games a laughter, but what kind of games could we play?
I have one already where people get some Popsicle sticks and various other silly crafty things and put together what they think your baby will look like.
Any other ideas? She was asking and I'd love to be able to help her with ideas.

what about blind folded stick the dummy on the baby - like pin the tail on the donkey, i'm sure i've seen loads of game ideas on line - have a google sweetie and see what comes up, enjoy your shower :hugs:

Another fun but yucky game..is you blind-fold the mom to be and make her taste diffent baby foods and she has to guess what it is.
or
You go around the room with a roll of toilet paper and tell everyone to rip where they want...you don't tell them why...then you have to wrap it around the waist of the mom-to-be and the one that has the closest length wins.
or
Get a bunch of stuffed animals and dolls..see who can diaper theirs the fastest...blindfolded!
or
Clothes peg game - at the beginning of the night, everyone is given 1 clothes peg. If someone else notices you crossing your legs/ankles, they take the clothes peg away from you. Even if you lose your peg, you can still play. End of the night - winner has the most pegs. Usually pretty fun.
or
Tray with lots of baby items on it (smaller ones) Your SIL will take the tray around and give everyone say 10-15 seconds to study the tray. People can not start writing until your SIL has left the room. The catch - tell people they have to write down (not what was on the tray) but what your SIL was wearing! Have her put on extra items so people have something more to write (ie watch, earrings, necklace, hair accessory) Usually gets people going.

My cousin had this one game at her baby shower where everyone is given a necklace. They were necklaces with little pacifiers on the end (kinda like these: https://store.rebeccas.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=JN574&Category_Code=Necklaces , only they were a bit smaller). Anyways, each person gets one when they arrive to the baby shower. The point of the game is to collect as many necklaces as you can. You collect someone else's necklace if they say the word "baby". The person with the most necklaces at the end of the shower wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->