Game over for me

porkypig

Reaction score
:witch: made a guest appearance this morning; heavier spotting so I know i'm out for this month. Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who've replied to my threads and given me support; here goes good 'ol cd1 again.
PLease let this month be my month :cry::cry:
Good luck to everyone else xxx

good luck for next month

she is such a cow!

:witch: made a guest appearance this morning; heavier spotting so I know i'm out for this month. Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who've replied to my threads and given me support; here goes good 'ol cd1 again.
Good luck to everyone else xxx[/QUOTE

sorry she got you. stupid :witch:
heres to a late october :bfp:
:hug:

Good Luck for your July baby Porky!! I fear i shall be joining you in AF in a day or so!!:cry:

Aw sorry to hear that hun. I was in the same boat last weekend. Thankfully AF is gone now so I'm back in. You just end up wishing time away so you can get trying again. Even this weekend, I've been wishing away so that I'm closer to ov'ing.

Awww so sorry hun!:hugs: Better luck next month!!

Aww sorry she got you... All fingers and toes crossed for this month! :hugs:

Good luck to everyone else xxx

heres to our july babies :happydance: :happydance: xx

Think AF is on her way to me too. Two days late, was hoping for BFP but got several BFN's. Just been to loo and when I wiped it was slightly tinted (TMI sorry!), so I am pretty certain that after thinking I was going to have a June baby, in fact I am not. Gutted. Well, lets keep fingers crossed for July babies then...??

Pregnancy wishes to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck to everyone. I'm going to try and be more positive this month, take a leaf outta Happymum's book. I'm getting pregnant this month and no B:witch: is gona stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry she got you darling. She circled round me for a while before I got my :bfp:

Hang on in there - it will be worth it xxx

I've already told dh that he better hava a little :sleep: these next couple of days while this old bat's hanging about cos as soon as she p**ed off, i'll be needing his services, going to :sex: every other day and every day around ov, don't care who's tired me included!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->