Game over :(

Minipooh

Reaction score
It's all over :( AF has arrived bang on time but this time with a real vengeance.

For the last two years I've had regular light 4 day periods. No pms, no cramps, just a bit of tiredness.

I've had such strong symptoms since Saturday (that have now stopped) and on Saturday night I was in agony, not with cramps but an aching over my left ovary. It was so painful & at one point there was suddenly a big pop. I'm now wondering if this was a cyst or the corpus luteum. Since then I've had 3 days of heavy cramping (haven't had this for years) and now I'm actually off work sick today because the pain is so bad. Just been to the bathroom and a much heavier than usual AF is here.

I really do believe that we got pregnant but that it wasn't obviously able to continue this month. This is only my second month of trying so I in no way thought it would have happened by now but after the pain of the past few days, I'm now worrying I have cysts or something that may keep causing this.

After all the negative tests (spent a fortune) the upside is at least the waiting is now over. Today will be spent in bed with lots of chocolate, a bit of a cry and my sex & the city boxset :)

Hopefully from tomorrow I'll feel much better & can start getting ready for the next cycle.

There's still one more shot for me to get a BFP for Christmas :)

Wishing you all lots of babydust! And thank you so much to everyone who has been answering my many questions over the past week xx

Hugs Hun, sorry to hear it wasn't to work out this cycle but keep positive. Like you said theres at least one more shot before Christmas for that bfp if not there is always the new year. Wishing lots of babydust. X x

So sorry to hear that hun :( As you said, there's still another chance to get a BFP before Christmas & you enjoy your well deserved duvet day. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->