Gas........

Joby

Reaction score
Last night I had awefully painfull gas, it felt like my chest was aboit to explode, pain through my sternum and shoulderblades. I felt so bloated but nothing would come out. Still nothing has come out. Has anyone experienced so much gasiness?

Yes about three times this pregnancy. I managed to get some gas out though it was quite painful. I was kind of worried it was something like pancreatitis :-/ ( googled the symptoms and that's what came up ) but I think it was just gas lol

I haven't had pain quite that severe but I've definitely had trapped gas that was uncomfortable and wouldn't come out! I accidentally found a remedy for it:

Run a warm bath, very full so lots of water on either side of you. Then, once it's full, ease yourself in, and roll yourself gently from side to side in the water, and wiggle a little bit. I did this one time and it definitely moved things along! So now when I need to, I run a bath and move around and it moves things down and out :) Plus you have the added benefit of no one being around while you do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->