* Gatecrasher * What worked for you?

So that's what the soy is all about! I've heard a LOT of great things about soy! So you only take it in the beginning of the cycle? Definitely giving that a go next cycle - thank you VERY much for this! I'll click the link now and explore! I have heard things about soy but never really looked into = let alone known it had such a high success rate, that is massive! :hugs: Thank you so much hun, congrats :hugs:

Preseed, fertility friend, a ferning microscope, OPKs, temping, legs up for ten minutes after BD.

Preseed, fertility friend, a ferning microscope, OPKs, temping, legs up for ten minutes after BD.

How many cycles of using preseed did you have? I've used it for two cycles and nothing.
Does ferning happen before or after ovulation as I never saw anything on mine. I'm always keeping my legs up after BD too. I'm going to try (as suggested in this thread) to climax each time so my cervix dips into the semen pools.

I really recommend using ovulation tests. I do not know about temping, since my son still wakes up throughout the night so it wouldn't have been reliable for me.

I altered my diet, I ate healthy, a healthy breakfast every morning avocado's on most days. Lot's of water, and I started taking prenatals 1-2 months before trying to conceive, an organic brand. I also noted down when we would have sex, and did my best not to stress about TTC and take a relax approach (a lot harder than it sounds). Also exercising.

I wish you the best of luck! I do believe that being at your healthiest can give you a head start <3

How many cycles of using preseed did you have? I've used it for two cycles and nothing.
Does ferning happen before or after ovulation as I never saw anything on mine. I'm always keeping my legs up after BD too. I'm going to try (as suggested in this thread) to climax each time so my cervix dips into the semen pools.

Hi...I feel quickly with both of mine. I'm disabled so it's difficult to ttc so wanted to try to do everything I could to get pregnant fast. Everyone's different of course though. Those are just the things I did and tbh I'm not really sure if I would have fallen pregnant either way, iykwim.. Ferning happens right before and during ovulation iirc. And I would keep thinking I was seeing them, but when you do see them, you know, because they are actually ferns and they're everywhere. Wish I had some good advice. Reading FF did help me prepare a lot though..they have great tutorials, etc.

We got pregnant our third cycle.

I temped, used opks and monitored my cm.

Rachel89: Thanks hun <3 I've been using OPK's now since around Cycle 2! I even did a trial on well known OPK's. Let's see what this cycle brings!

jellybean: Thanks hun. Should I be worried I never saw any ferning patterns? I got positive OPK's and temp rises on FF to confirm ovulation but never saw any ferning, not even partically.

Ooh lala: Well done! Congrats.

I'm not sure but I don't think so...it just indicates a rise in estrogen.

Jumped on ........

Thanks for your input, however I should have made myself a little clearer. I wanted advice from those who had to TTC. Taking vitamins or creams, charting or anything else that doesn't just require jumping on.

Well I have had 4 and they have all required jumping on... There was really no need to be snippy, you asked I told....

Sorry, I aimed this post at people who've had to try to fall pregnant. Knowing that all you had to do was to 'jump on' really doesn't help to know what worked. I'm interested in things as I've described on my OP. Progesterone, B6, Preseed etc etc.

I'm glad you've just been able to jump on and conceive 4 children, horrah. I managed to conceive 6 children without any hassle but I am now suffering secondary infertility and repeated loss due to early miscarriages.

I wish you the best of luck during your pregnancy.

I really don't understand your hostility, I was giving genuine advice, I am a firm believer in the best way to conclave being good sex,where both partners are satisfied, this is backed up by science, when you hit the big o yourcervix snatches up spearm increasing your chances greatly. I was giving advice,not showing off....

To get my 2nd I used conceive plus, temping, OPKs, smep, multivitamins for me and OH and pineapple.

To get my 2nd I used conceive plus, temping, OPKs, smep, multivitamins for me and OH and pineapple.

Thanks hun, I've heard about pineapple helps implantation.. Congrats on the pregnancy hun. I'm going to use conceive plus this cycle too, feeling hopeful! <3 Happy and healthy pregnancy for you :hugs:

i used opks and temping and dtd every day of the week of ovulation sometimes relaxing helps maybe a break away has anything changed since you conceived your other children ? :) good luck

Nothing changed apart from the Father. He's being sent for a SA in 3 weeks time. Thanks hun, not much longer for you now! :hugs:

Oh I forgot that I also tried guifessin syrup with my daughter. If you google it you'll get some info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->