Gave birth (Naturally no pain meds(whilst in labour))

youngmum2b

lucas's mummy
Reaction score
I take my hat off to everyone who has a no med natural birth, it aint easy i can tell you that. I wanted a low med birth gas n air only unless complications arose.

Instead my entire ACTUAL labour was no meds (was given gas n air then had it taken off me) as i was only in labour for 20 or so mins n the rest delivery all in all labour n delivery was an hour give or take a few mins.

I have major repsect for all of you who chose from the start to have a no med birth, altho im over the moon i managed to cope with it (have no idea where my low pain threshold went:haha:)

That's so great hun!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to get a completely natural birth and that your body knew what it was doing. I always hear of women who say they have no pain threshold talk all about their natural birth. I love to hear great stories like this! And at 9lbs! That just really proves that your body knew a thing or two. :thumbup:

Congrats.. and a huge well done! I was also in the 'unplanned med free labour' club with my last LO for the same reasons as you, a 25 minute labour and delivery lol. I enjoyed it so much that I'm actually planning a med free labour this time.. tho having G&A on standby :haha:

25 mins wow i thought mine was quick, my oh n family would have deffo missed the birth

the midwife nearly missed my birth!! :haha: i got to hospital and she put me in the delivery suite, then said i'll be back in 10-15 mins to see how dilated you are... so I said, "erm... no you wont, I can feel his head" :haha:

Man I can't believe you even managed to get the hospital in time! That's so crazy quick. :)

My actual delivery was about 20-30 mins, i was already in hospital cos i was telling my mw down on the ward that i felt the need to push for a good 10-15 mins

Huge congratulations and well done to you!:flower:

And welcome to your new baby boy!:happydance:

xx

So Wonderful to hear praise the lord! It really does take a strong woman to be able to endure something like that women sure do go through alot lol! Looking forward to delivering my little bundle in 2011 :)

God Bless you and your family

Congrats! I did a 17 hour labour in Sept this year without any form of pain releif...hurt like hell but feel so proud of what I achieved. She weighed 8lb 15 and I'm tiny! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->