Gave in and scheduled a super early gender scan..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I'm 14 weeks 5 days today and I scheduled an appointment for today...they guarantee the visit and they've been great for my other pregnancies, I am just dying to know or at least get some better images!! My scan pic is terrible quality.. I know sometimes it can be wrong this early but I am just too antsy, I can't wait.. it's worse this pregnancy than my last two! Probably because I am really hoping for a girl...though I keep getting boy guesses..

Anyway, my appointment is in 6 hours :wacko: will update after :)

Good luck! It's so hard to wait, right?!
I had mine at 14w3d. I was antsy, too! However, although the tech says it was a boy.. I'm reluctant to trust it based on the images she showed/printed. Luckily, the package I have has a follow up vist at 17-18 weeks to re-confirm. So I'm holding off on telling everyone until I get the great money shot. LoL.

Hahaha good plan! I'm hoping LO is in a decent position at all! Every scan so far it hasn't been that way and after the lady told me last time 'well I really can't tell but I'm going to say maybe boy because baby keeps showing me this...' and I was like ohh, but what I saw didnt look like a boy or girl, no bulge, no 3 dots, no 3 lines, no idea! I've been a mess ever since.

Good luck! We found out today that ours is a little boy. :) Hoping pink for you.

Good luck at the scan!

Thank you! Well, he is all boy :haha: Stubborn little guy was crossing his legs most of the time but I saw it pop up on the screen and I was like..no denying now, its boy #3.

https://i67.tinypic.com/2n1defq.jpg
https://i68.tinypic.com/2q3wzv8.jpg

I'm less disappointed than I thought I would be, I am sad that we are not having our girl, but I am not sad that we are having a boy, I am actually very excited now..it was harder not knowing than knowing, and now I am very happy :)

Yep, that's a boy! I'm glad you know now, the not-knowing is hard. Congrats on your boy!

What can I say, you and I both have good taste! :haha: It was our back up name with our daughter, and since we are horrible at agreeing on boy's names, we decided to go with one we know we both like!

Any ideas for your sweet baby boy #3's name yet?

Not so much, we have started thinking about some but nothing we've really agreed on.. Excited to start thinking now! I like the name Marvel, like Marvel comics, but haven't thought about it too long yet :) My 5 year old says we should name him Speed lol, because he's all about being fast like Sonic.

Thank you :D my husband isnt completely sold on it but he does like that it means miracle. He wasn't sold on Koah's name either until one day I said it again he he was like 'i love it' and that was that. I have hope. Lol

Congrats! What a bond your 3 boys will have xx

Well, no go on Marvel, my husband says no as a first name and my mom is sure that people will call him Marv..though she said my oldest would be called Ray and that's not happening, oh well, there is time!

My husband likes the name Aizen (eye-zen) and I like the way it looks, but all I can think about is Eisenhower and that's a no go for me

Ah, I first saw it and thought it was Aizen (A-zin) which I like, but I agree that the Aye-zin pronunciation would make me think of the president. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->