Gave in and used my only test.

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Ok so im somewhere between 9 and 12 dpo. I allow myself 1-2 test. I bought one this month, tested today, blazing BFN. Period is due by this weekend, around Saturday. Guess im out! Second ovulatuon after MC in January. Will try again with pre seed next cycle hopefully and start temping. Im not to discouraged,

Ok so im somewhere between 9 and 12 dpo. I allow myself 1-2 test. I bought one this month, tested today, blazing BFN. Period is due by this weekend, around Saturday. Guess im out! Second ovulatuon after MC in January. Will try again with pre seed next cycle hopefully and start temping. Im not to discouraged,

You still could get your BFP, it's still early. Hang in there!!

Did you get your BFP on preseed? I was using it and had no luck so I was thinking about buying another kind of sperm friendly lube.

Good luck!!

You aren't out yet hunny! My first BFP I didn't even get a line until 14 DPO. Good luck!

Glad to hear you're not too discouraged. Really, you're not out until AF shows! Good luck to you. xo

Thanks ladies! Yes i recieved my BFP with pre seed, first month using it. Im not to discouraged mainly because my MC, Im glad my body has another cycle to rest, maybe, like yall said im not out quite yet.

I think you're right, it is good that your body had a chance to rest. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"