gaviscon

i got mine on prescription, mw sorted it out. I was given the peppermint one and altho i thought hmmm nice compared to the anicid its now wearing thin lol.

My bottle says 2 5ml spoons 4 times a day, but i just have two swigs from the bottle before bed and if i need it during the day i just have 2 swigs.

trying to pour from the 500ml bottle into a tiny 5 ml spoon is a messy process lol.

Yay!! I'm a swigger!! Without the blessed Gaviscon I wouldn't get through the day.
I have two HUGE bottles and a bottle on order at the chemists on repeat prescription ;)

NB: Don't pay for it ladies, see your dr who will write you a prescription - it's free whilst you're pregnant :)

I get mine prescribed, as that way I get a 500ml bottle for free. Both times (and I'm due tomorrow to get at third one!), it's been the aniseed flavour. I don't know if you can specify peppermint at the pharmacy. The bottle itself gives a dosage, and my actual prescription says 10-20ml three times a day; but I do like the other girls and just take a swig! And I tell myself, "Mmmm, sambuca!"

lol. :haha:

i just had my first lot, its bloody rank, but already working :thumbup: xx

Sorry if TMI girls, but it has a habit of reminding me of semen!! haha It's that sort of gloopy consistancy!! :rofl:
However, the stuff is bloody amazing - I LOVE it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->