GBH...

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
I think i'm going to get my baby arrested for GBH as soon as she pops out...

Today she's been giving me a good few upper cuts really high up, as though she's trying to grab onto the underneath of my bra - really making me jump!

Think its more common when i slouch...

Yesterday she was playing

"lets-make-mummy-go-to-the-toilet-as-much-as-possible-in-one-day!"

Maybe it's becasue we havent seen her in ages!!!!!!!!!! Next appointment is for a Growth Scan next Wednesday - been so long - can't wait to see her and how much she's grown!!:happydance:

lol bless! :D

Good luck at teh scan, bet the pics will be amazing!

x

I cannot believe your 31 weeks already, I remember when you first came on the forum, its flown by! I rememer that stage! I couldnt slouch had to sit upright otherwise some sort of limb would be digging in! xx

lol - yeah it certainly has!! 32 weeks tomorrow!! I'm sure the last couple of weeks will draaaaag and frustrate the hell out of me!

I wont lie to you the last few weeks are the hardest! especially if you go overdue, I was 2 weeks over and got really fed up, but keep thinking of what will be here soon! and then you'll miss being pregnant xx

Sounds like a good idea to me :rofl:

They really don't hold back at this point, do they? I'm getting double punches plus I'm sure they're already scrapping with each other! :shock:

lmao Helen.

I'm sure ur right Lauz! Positive thinking... for some reason though me and Karl are convinced i'll be overdue...mainly because they've told us she's quite small!

So gutted though... got out the shower yesterday to find small little strech marks just above my bum on my waist. Suppose on the positive side they're hidden!! :(

:rofl:

what you'z like ....

Well a little over 18 years you can kick em back :lol:

the last few weeks are hard but its all worth it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->