GBP or evap 6dpo

Reaction score
20180501_093432.jpg

20180501_093513.jpg

I would be super early, 6DPO and these were the latest, tried 3 other brands and believe them to be evaps, but these were convincing....What do you think?!

I think that's the start of a bfp I see a pink faint line !

I feel like I'm seeing a shadow line. It looks promising if these were taken within the time limit. I hope it's the start of your bfp!

Agreed looks early bfp. Are you temping to track o? You may just have Oed a coupled days before you thought either way fxed for you

Agreed looks early bfp. Are you temping to track o? You may just have Oed a coupled days before you thought either way fxed for you

Only based Ovulation on CM and we only had sex the day after my peak...i assume bc i had ko CM at all that day. I saved my FMU and will do a repeat today but my goodness my boobs are so sore it hurts using the stairs. It was the sign that gave it away for my other pregnancies!

20180502_135039.jpg

20180502_134911.jpg

Tested again! These were taken within 6 minutes. In person you can see the faintest thick line (unlike the thin evaps I've gotten before) oddly when I zoom in I can't see anything but as I zoom out I can see it!! Anyone else?! I'll definitely be doing another tomorrow.

Also some perspective on how crazy this will be if they are indeed positive...I noted the days 22-23 as my ovulation days due to EWCM on the 25th nothing and that was the day we did the deed...AND he withdrew! That was 1 week ago on Wednesday!!! Thursday I had a weird sensation of like a quickening contraction just before bed and Friday woke up with painful boobs that are progressively getting worse. Soreness is usually normal for me exactly 1 week before I start with decreasing pain each day. Not sure when y'all consider DPO...the last day of EWCM or the day after when there is none?!

Ok thanks bc I'm going crazy!! I'm a biologist and well informed it's next to impossible to tell so soon, so I'm literally in shock!! It c ant even be that I ovulated earlier bc we only had sex 2 days after my period and that one other day bc I've been traveling. So very odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->