Hey ladies! So, my due date is tomorrow. I believe that I'm going to go over it lol. I got to go back to the doctor tomorrow for another NST (btw, I've done two of these and each week shows that Im having contractions but I sure as heck can't feel them), and another cervix check. Since 37 weeks, I've always been 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Well this past Monday at 39 weeks, she couldn't even reach my cervix!! Im really disappointed over that. Also, she wants to go over the nitty gritty with me tomorrow about induction because she wants to induce on Monday night/Tuesday. I'm upset over it because I know many inductions end up in csection (though I could not, who knows) AND because I don't want to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving (Thursday) we got to be there at least 48 hours after the baby is born and with a csection you have to be there an extra day (BOO!) Has anyone asked their OB if they can just wait it out? I wouldn't mind getting induced after Thanksgiving (that would make me happy so I wont be in the hospital on a holiday lol and maybe it would give my cervix more time to dilate) I thought she wouldn't be willing to because of the GD...but then again, I've never heard of them letting their patient go past 40 weeks either.