GD for the last time.

truthbtold

Reaction score
Well Im gutted today I learned that my fourth and last child is indeed another boy. As much as I prepared myself for the day I heard those words it still hurt. Atleast this time I was able to have my pitty party in private. It sucks so bad to give up the dream of having a daughter but this is it no more kids for us. The GD with my third son lasted a few weeks and of course at birth I instantly feel in love with him. Even today he is 2 and such a mommas boy. I feel bad that he wont be the baby boy anymore. Today I feel like I should have just stopped at 3. I feel like my huisband let me down again. My emotions are just all over the place.

Vent over.

:hugs:It sucks it really does. But you know you will come through this. xx

Aww big :hugs:
I'm having our 3rd and absolute final and it's our 3rd son.
I felt really sad too, but I'm bonding with him and love him to bits and absolutely can't wait to meet him in 5 weeks. But I still want a daughter, I always will but it will never take away the love I have for my sons.
Hope you feel better soon, sorry you didn't hear girl.

I'm sorry you didn't hear girl, I know you'll be okay and love him just the same as his brothers, but you're still allowed to grieve for the dream you won't be getting, huge hugs.

I have 4 boys, the youngest is now coming up to 6 months. I remember the hurt, its still bubbling away under the surface. My DS3 was also a complete mummys boy and at the lowest points I did think why go through all that for another boy, i should have stopped at 3. 2 and a half years of TTC to still not have a girl.
As you know you will love your baby. I can't say it will ever go away but it will get more manageable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->