Gearing up to OV early UPDATE OPK Cd#6

purplecat

Reaction score
So last cycle ended in a CP and I've read of women ovulating early (as early as cd7) so I didn't want to miss the egg! Look at these tests...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
Women do have varying levels of LH in their body all month so it could just be picking up that. It's difficult to know because I've never tested that early in the cycle before to see what lines I'd get.
As you know I'm in the same boat as you and I'm CD4 today. Usually ovulate CD18. I'm going to test every day too incase there's something weird happening early.

Good luck and keep me posted

I just did mine this morning and got quite a marked nice line. Don't normally get those lines until CD15 but then again i've never tested so early so maybe it's like this every month. I'm going to keep on testing anyway I have lots of cheapies.

Joybell is very correct that you can pick up some lh in your system anytime as I often do. So it could just be that or it could be your surge starting. To be safe, I would test once a day in case it is your surge starting early.

Maybe we will both OV early joy bell?! Exciting ;) haha ya luckily I have a stockpile of opk's. I'll be testing soon around 2pm with the same hold. Just to be safe :)

Darker? What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 10
Definitely darker!wonder if it will go positive early or if it will peak and dip and so forth. Keep testing :)

My OPK is much the same as yesterday or perhaps a little lighter. Seems like I might be getting s normal cycle. How was yours today?

I don't take mine for another 3.5 hours :) I'll post an update as soon as I get the results. Awe that sucks I was hoping you would o early. Mine will probably be the same too. Who knows lol. Only 3.5 hours till testing time! Exciting :) why am I getting so excited over opk's lol?!

Lighter then yesterday's but still going to keep testing!! :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 5
This was only a 2.5hour hold...couldn't hold it any longer lol

How are you getting on? I'm CD9 here and my OPK are very faint so it looks like I'm definitely on a normal cycle which I think is good. Should ovulate CD17/18.
What CD are you and when do you normally ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->