Gel nails

katieandbump

Reaction score
Does anyone get these done, I love my gel nails sooo much, and feel great when i have them done real pick me up but they cost quite a bit each time, its around £35 for a full set where I am and haven't had them for a while, so came across this today and was just wondering what those of you who do have your nails done think?
Do any of you do your own nails, and do you think it will be easy enough to do?? Seems like it will be so much cheaper and once u have it can use it whenevr for special occasions... Thanks :) Miss my pretty donnies.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150302265024

xxx

I used to do the UV Gel but they were really expensive anywhere from $70-$120 with $40 for a fill, couldn't afford that so I started doing acrylic. Now, I don't do those anymore either as they kept annoying me. So, I just go for regular mani's every now and then.

I have my own. UVrio nails (from argos).. But I don't use the gel stuff you get with it, I use acryllic powder and acryllic fluid. ;) Nor do I use the UV lamp.

It's much much cheaper doing them yourself. At first it's abit hard,& messy.:lol: But once you've done it a few times,it's easy. :)

I would recommend you getting your own kit.

Can we see a pic of your nails Donna?

I have my own. UVrio nails (from argos).. But I don't use the gel stuff you get with it, I use acryllic powder and acryllic fluid. ;) Nor do I use the UV lamp.

It's much much cheaper doing them yourself. At first it's abit hard,& messy.:lol: But once you've done it a few times,it's easy. :)

I would recommend you getting your own kit.

I've thought about doing them myself but am a bit scared. When I feel the urge I just buy regular nails from a pharmacy and put them on with glue. Very pre-teenish :dohh:

i prefer acrylic myself. I used to be a beauty therapist so i already have the professional kits, it's hard doing your writing hand at first but after practise it's easier. :) I used to do my own but my nails are so long now cuz I'm pg I don't have to - it's ace! lol x x

I do my nails on my own , look just like they are proffesionally , ive gotten really good at it and can put on acyrlics in about 40 mins on my own hands.

UV gel kit is alot longer i have this and hated waiting around for each nail under the lamp which yo have to apply the gel on 3 times on each nail, so i purchused the quick dip acryilc nail £19.99 from argos and its amazing.

In fact i have just taken them off and about to redo them now :) Good thing is everybody says how nice they are and wishes they could afford them :smug:
If only they knew i did em :lol:

I think i'd screw it up if I tried to do gels myself, i'll just stik with getting them professionally done. It's my chance to pamper myself while daddy looks after Savannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->