Gender and pregnancy symptoms....

BabyMaker3

Reaction score
I've been pregnant 3 times (all girls) with each pregnancy I was sooooo sick throwing up everyday all day and I had the worst post nasal drip for 9 months straight with each baby also. My question to you moms is this, if pregnant before or even if this is your first, how are your symptoms? Is it worse this time than before is it mild, is it a breeze. Do you know what your having yet? Congratulations to you all too!!!!!!

I'm a first time mom. 8 weeks on Sunday. So far, knock on wood, my symptoms haven't been bad. Cramps were the most annoying, I had major gas pains between 5 and 6 weeks. I get up like 4 times a night to pee which is a pain. Slightly sore boobs. Other than that though, not much. I really can't complain. My mother had awful morning sickness with all of her pregnancies, I really lucked out.

With my first I had a metallic taste in my mouth, super sore boobs and a single day where I felt nauseous but I had breakfast later than usual so that was most probably why. With my second I was absolutely exhausted, moody, went off most foods and felt slightly more nauseous than with first. Boobs were incredibly sore also. They were both boys. I also had some pretty awful ligament pain with my second until about 17/18 weeks.
With my third, I had absolutely no symptoms before I poas apart from cramps, which at the time I assumed was my imminent period. After I discovered we were expecting I went off most foods and felt very nauseous, boobs weren't as sore though and whilst I was tired, I wasn't as tired as I was with second, despite him only being 12 weeks old when we found out! Third was a girl. Suffered awful SPD with her in later pregnancy. So my boys were fairly similar, but I felt it more with my second than first. Our daughter I definitely felt a lot more nauseous with, that really stood out. I lost quite a bit of weight with my second and especially my third actually, as a result of hating all food! I lived on dry Jacob's crackers during the first tri, was the only thing I could deal with.
I craved egg mayonnaise and curry (not together!) with my boys, with my girl pasta and chocolate (not together lol) and also crumpets with Marmite and peanut butter (together. Yes. I am weird and not ashamed to admit I like that now despite not having an excuse to lol). Also developed a real hatred of my nipples being touched with my daughter! Much to hubby's dismay

With my DD I had no sickness, slight nausea for the first few weeks but that was it, horrible headaches, and craved chocolate cake and waffles with syrup. I ended up gaining 50+ lbs with her. This time around I'm having a boy and the pregnancy has been much different. Ive had much more morning sickness with actual vomiting, SPD started since 14 weeks so I'm constantly in pain when I walk, and I've only been craving fruity things.

This is baby 7 (8th pregnancy) and I reckon each one has been worse than the previous. This has definitely been my sickest 1st trimester!

With my son my earliest symptoms were boob pain and vivd dreams, and then I felt travel sick for about a month and then it started to ease off. It didn't really kick in until about 7 weeks. I was also covered in acne on my back and had greasy hair. This time it's exactly the same, only the nausea has set in early....so I'm thinking maybe another boy because it's so similar! Time will tell! We didn't find out the gender with baby #1 and still undecided about whether to this time!

My son was my easy smooth pregnancy...maybe vomited once

This one...I'm constantly sick was vomiting throughout the first trimester . even in the third trimester I'm sick and this time I'm team pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->