gender at 16w5d?

P

prdlyexpectng

i am in a complicated situation (my fiancee is stationed like 600 miles away from me) and we only get to see each other maybe 2x/month and he will not be able to make it to my 20 week anomaly/gender scan. sooo.. i am going to see him this weekend when i will be 16w and 5 days along and we are going to a private ultrasound place to get a 2D ultrasound done. do you think they will be able to see the gender clear?

We found out gender clearly at 16+3. :) we are having a little boy! I'll post our pic if you want, or you can find my thread on here :)

wow, i just looked at your thread and it is very clear. i feel like i'm having a boy so hopefully our little one's legs will be wide open!

Well make sure to drink some COLD orange juice about 30 min before to get baby moving, that way they have a better chance of getting a good shot :) plus its always great to get to see baby moving!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Yep, if they can get a good look at it they should be able to tell.

Yeah I went at 16 weeks exactly and the woman was pretty sure it was a girl, then went back at 16+6 and was confirmed a girl. Good luck! xxx

I have mine when im 16+5 weeks too :)

Mine's an actual sexing scan, so they have to know what there looking for. Fingers crossed the baby wants us to see lol xx

I found out my boys were boys at 14 and 15 weeksbut I think its easier to determine gender when its a boy :)

well, i have a strong feeling it's a boy (would like a girl, but as long as the baby is healthy i do not care) so hopefully it will be easy to see his down below

I went to a private center for a 2D scan at 16+4 and it was pretty clear we are on team :pink: so if they get the right shot and baby is working with them you will have a pretty good chance.. Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"