Gender dissapointment still at 10 months :(

blondebabe

Reaction score
I love my beautiful boy but i so so hoping for a girl, when the sonographer said he was a boy i burst into tears and felt awful for it because he is so healthy :(

i knew he would have ginger hair and he does but it used to be straight and now its reli curly and i dont like it :( i dont want him to get bullied at skl

why do i feel like this? if every someone come over to me whislt shopping and was like "oh i love his hair" i would be thinking "really? i dont!" or maybe theyr just being polite.... sigh....

i never thought i would feel like this! ... i just know that i will get another boy as well next time we try for another baby, it just makes me so sad cuz OH and i cant dicide on any boys names for the next one so i feel like i dont even want to try again at the risk of it being a boy with curly ginger hair :'(

i just feel like such a bitch for writing this :(

xx

I love my beautiful boy but i so so hoping for a girl, when the sonographer said he was a boy i burst into tears and felt awful for it because he is so healthy :(

i knew he would have ginger hair and he does but it used to be straight and now its reli curly and i dont like it :( i dont want him to get bullied at skl

why do i feel like this? if every someone come over to me whislt shopping and was like "oh i love his hair" i would be thinking "really? i dont!" or maybe theyr just being polite.... sigh....

i never thought i would feel like this! ... i just know that i will get another boy as well next time we try for another baby, it just makes me so sad cuz OH and i cant dicide on any boys names for the next one so i feel like i dont even want to try again at the risk of it being a boy with curly ginger hair :'(

i just feel like such a bitch for writing this :(

xx

Its ok, do boys run in your ohs family
I like little boys with ginger hair, I am hoping actually that Liam may have ginger hair (its a possibility) cos Rhys and his cousins are all blonds

Dont feel bad for writing the thread, its good to get it out :hugs:

I just wanted to send you some big hugs :hugs: And for the record...I think little boys with red curly hair are super adorable! I may be partial though, my OH was one :haha:

Awww honey, I'm sorry you are feeling this way....hope things look up for you, your son sounds gorgeous xx

My LO has wild curly ginger hair too i think it's gorgeous i actually can't imagine him with brown or blonde hair he just wouldn't be morgan. I wanted LO to be a girl so badly and got a boy. I wasn't hugely miffed though cause i knew i would have another at some point ( didn't plan so soon but never mind lol ) if this one isn't a girl i'll be really upset :(

My son has like a deep reddish brown color. I was happy to have a boy, but this time I want a girl so badly. I think I would have the same reaction you did at your scan. :hugs:

Also, boy or girl, your LOs hair sounds amazing! I have irish blood in my family so I am SO proud of his red hair! No one else has it! I will raise him to love it and hopfully deal with the jealous people who wish they had it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->