Gender guesses anyone gender scan in 1.5 weeks POTTY SHOT ADDED

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies would anyone like to have a guess I'll be booking an early one for about 4 weeks time can't wait so what your guess? This is the only photos I have also xx 12+1 this is aswell forgot to add lol xx
Screenshot_20190110-133633_Gallery.jpg

If that's the nub I'm also guessing girl!

If that's the nub I'm also guessing girl!

I don't if not I keep looking tho lol I don't even no what I'm looking for tbh xx

Thank you ladies :) xx

I have a scan today I booked private just so can see the dam nub :rofl: xx

Well had scan today so disappointed baby was being naught and wouldn't give us a profile pic just the ones I'll post :) man has booked another private one she wants to see the dam nub :rofl: xx

20190113_181416.jpg

On this one is it the nub that I've circled? Anyone a expert lol xx

Screenshot_20190113-192755_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190113-192806_Gallery.jpg

I think that is the nub you have circled although I am no expert far from it lol !

If the nub is angled greater than a 30 degree angle in relation to the spine, it is likely a malefetus. If it is pointing straight out, under 30 degrees, or down, it is likely a female fetus! In our photo example, we illustrate how a male fetus’ genital tubercle is angling at more than 30 degrees in relation to the spine. Boy is on the right .. girl is left

5711A744-EAFD-4557-9171-DA450A0BAC4A.jpeg

Last edited:
I think that is the nub you have circled although I am no expert far from it lol !

If the nub is angled greater than a 30 degree angle in relation to the spine, it is likely a malefetus. If it is pointing straight out, under 30 degrees, or down, it is likely a female fetus! In our photo example, we illustrate how a male fetus’ genital tubercle is angling at more than 30 degrees in relation to the spine. Boy is on the right .. girl is left

View attachment 1052919

I thought that was the case in the nub none of my last 4 pregnancies have good shots of the nubs so never really saw it, I've been googling the heck out of it I'm normally good with the skull theory aswell but when it's your own I'm damed if I can see any clue lol xx

Oh T Dog I am useless at both the skull and nub therioes I just make a pure guess haha !!
I cannot even guess with my own too ! We find out next week though so I am pretty excited !

I’m basically thinking if the nub is pointing upwards and rising it’s a boy . If it’s horizontal it’s a girl . Hmmm I’m baffled by it all !

Unless I see genital parts it’s 50/50 !

Oh T Dog I am useless at both the skull and nub therioes I just make a pure guess haha !!
I cannot even guess with my own too ! We find out next week though so I am pretty excited !

I’m basically thinking if the nub is pointing upwards and rising it’s a boy . If it’s horizontal it’s a girl . Hmmm I’m baffled by it all !

Unless I see genital parts it’s 50/50 !

So baffling tbh lol I have another scan Thursday so I'm going to see if they can get a good profile pic with nub :) my gut is telling me boy tho but everyone thinking girl we won't no for another 3 weeks booked a gender scan lol xx

I was going to say boy too ! The nub looks like it’s rising , from the pics I seen on google last night anyway lol . Could be totally wrong !

Good luck for Thursday let us know I’m intrigued now lol xx

I was going to say boy too ! The nub looks like it’s rising , from the pics I seen on google last night anyway lol . Could be totally wrong !

Good luck for Thursday let us know I’m intrigued now lol xx

I deffo will do I need to get a good profile pic of it lol when do you find out? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->