• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gender guesses

I had so much hassle with ds4 I wasn't bothered when they said boy spent 4 days in a Portuguese hospital after having a plane diverted there due to bleeding and they kept saying I was going to lose the baby at 13 weeks and were on about keeping me there til birth on total bed rest then I got that slapped check which put him in more danger so the it's a boy was made a bit easier to bare and then had a massive bleed at 25wks they gave me steroids in case he came I was just grateful he was ok and it was the easiest labour ever only went for a check up at 1 was told I was 4cm and to go to labour ward by 1:30pm I was 6cm no pain at all til 3pm and he was born at 3:20pm I hope this one is as easy and honestly having 4 boys is mad but in a good way you will honestly be fine once baby is here cause boy or girl as soon as you see it you will get that rush of love just like you did with the others and everything else just gets put to one side x

I'm sure once I know I will be ok. I might have my moments at first, but I'm sure once I feel some proper kicks and start getting ready and get a name and people stop saying about it possibly being a girl, then I will be able to get excited and bond with him. Its the not knowing thats driving me crazy.

It's the same with me it's the not knowing that's the killer they should be able to do a blood test early to find out lol x

Yeah if only all the peeing on baking soda and stuff wasn't old wives tales LOL
Have you done the ring/needle test again? I've done it a few times and get the same result every time. I know its only and old wives tale but you'd think if it was just random swinging then it would change every time you did it.

What did yours say??

I have done it a few times on my and oh and on everyone that enters my house to see if its right mine and oh are the same all the time and its been right for everyone else I have done it to my fiends aunt done it years ago and it didn't move at all and she found out a few years later she couldn't have kids!!
Xx

Over my tummy it says girl and over my wrist it counts out 3 boys and then a girl. Also last time I did it instead of getting excited and stopping it right after it said girl I waited to see if it would stop. It did stop then said girl again! So maybe there are 5 babies in my future....

Mine stopped after this one which said girl and so did oh s have you tried it on your dh :) x

I just told oh to humour me cause he wasn't going to let me do it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"