Gender Guesses???

Heypig06

Reaction score
Any ideas as to the gender of my little nugget? This ultrasound was taken at my 14 wk scan.

64954472-AC0B-4EB0-9B32-0943F0F79678.jpeg 7FF4DC3E-56B5-42E3-B5C2-D6EE851E375A.jpeg

Thanks so much for your replies!!! I am a mother to two boys and as long as the new baby is healthy, that’s really all that matters. This will be my last one though so I’m hoping with all my might that we get a little girl. My husband’s family has a reputation for having all boys though so.....

Thanks so much for your replies!!! I am a mother to two boys and as long as the new baby is healthy, that’s really all that matters. This will be my last one though so I’m hoping with all my might that we get a little girl. My husband’s family has a reputation for having all boys though so.....
Fx’d for you! <3

Fingers crossed for finding out :)

Sorry, but I'm not sure how to start my own thread. Can you explain how I do it..thanks .

If you click on "gender prediction" at the top of the page then it will take you to the main gender prediction forum. Click "new post" and it will let you start one :) ❤️

If you click on "gender prediction" at the top of the page then it will take you to the main gender prediction forum. Click "new post" and it will let you start one :) ❤️
Just seen you already figured it out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->