• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gender guesses?

MissJess0707

Expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I go in a few weeks for my 20w scan, but I'm wondering if you wonderful people on here could use your experience and maybe see what I'm making in there!
Baby at 13 weeks

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/missjess0707/bb13w.jpg

Baby at 14 weeks

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/missjess0707/bb14w.jpg

Any guesses? Everyone is telling me I'm having a girl, except for OH's dad and one of my girlfriends. I wonder who's right?

sorry my Lovely I cant see nub in these pics x

I'm gonna say girl from teh skull.. but complete guess hehe xxx

I guess girl. No reason.

I'm thinking girl. Last night I tried to refer to baby as 'he' and it felt very strange. It could just be wishful thinking. Out of ALL of the babies born to my family and close friends, there's only been 4 girls, compared to about 17 boys in the past 10 years. So I think I just want to buy a different colour for once!

I'm gonna say girl from teh skull.. but complete guess hehe xxx

I tried to make sense of the skull theory, but I see a few of both sexes in the pics I have. I figured BNB was the best place to bring my photos. Fingers crossed that I can find out when I go for my U/S. I find out tomorrow when it is.

I guess girl. No reason.

I'm thinking girl. Last night I tried to refer to baby as 'he' and it felt very strange. It could just be wishful thinking. Out of ALL of the babies born to my family and close friends, there's only been 4 girls, compared to about 17 boys in the past 10 years. So I think I just want to buy a different colour for once!

My husband family has probably had about 10 girls born in the past 10 years and my family has seen about the same amount of girls, so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"