• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

6lilpigs

Reaction score
Did you know that you can tell the sex of your baby in their 12 week scan pretty accurately if ou have a good nub picture! Whats a nub I hear you say lol, well, if you have a clear picture of baby lying on their back then you may be able to see a line/pair of lines or just the ending of your babies nub. It is meant to be the babies urethra (wee tube).

If its angle is below 10 degrees from the spine it is meant to be a girl,
if its between 10-30 degrees its in between but is more likely to move up until its 13th week so often turns out to be a boy
and if its over 30 degrees its meant to be a boy.

The more I've looked into it the more accurate I have found it.

In pic 1, it is a definate girl, you wll be able to see the nub as a white line running from near the babies belly button down to its bottom.
In pic 2, is a confirmed boy shot. See the nub points out the front almost.

I would love to have a guess at everybodies 12 week ultrasound scans just for a bit of fun, Iit would be great also if some ladies who know the sex of their babies might post their 12 week one and we can see if we would have guessed right. Sorry this is long, its just becoming so interesting lol.

Attachments

• Baby3at122-2.jpg
    Baby3at122-2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,548
  • 12w_mal.jpg
    12w_mal.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 3,629
wow interesting, i think you may be onto something, have to go and haul ut my first ds scans and wait for this one to get to 12 weeks

Me and lilpigs are doing super great soo far great track record :) .
Lets have a nosey lol . xxx .

Me and lilpigs are doing super great soo far great track record :) .
Lets have a nosey lol . xxx .

lol, this really is becoming a nubsession! A friend of mine posted her moving scan on youtube the other day, I found myself looking for a clear nub picture lol, and while I was there I had a look at a few others aswell!! and left them a comment of my guess:rofl:

My 12 week scan picture was far to rubbish. Cant work anything out really!! Sorry

what does my scan look like cos i don't understand what i'm looking for:blush:
have to click on the pick twice to zoom in cos i'm crap at scanning lol with vista

Attachments

• scan 14 wks 4days.jpg
    scan 14 wks 4days.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,738
Helen!!! I'd noticed your pic on your avatar lol, I reckon it is totally BLUE. If you draw an imaginery line down the spine then see the little bobble by his leg, I'm sure thats the end of the nub. That angle is quite clearly there, so I would be be 90% sure thats blue!! What was you hoping for.

Ok heres mine, not sure if its clear enough, what do u think?

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/baby1.jpg

hey you reckon, how fab.. i was convinced on a girl cos my m/s started at about 13 weeks all back to front like it did with my daughter so just assumed a girl, and the mw said the heartbeat was a girl cos it was bobbing between 160 and 180 beats on tues, and sounded like a galloping horse, but on the other hand everyone else is convinced it'll be a boy
finding out on 11th sept so we'll see if you are right, i was stuck stubborn on staying yellow but now i just cant hold out not knowing lol
xx

helen, you may want to look through these other confirmed boy nub shots so you can see why I am pretty sure you have a boy. If on your next scan you are told girl please don't be cross at me lol, but I'm sure when you look through the others you'll see why.
https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/26426.aspx

Claire I can't see anything clear enough in your pic, sorry. Do you have any others? Or was you lucky enough to get any moving clips put on a disc?

I deffinatley say Blue looking nub there Helen hun , Lil even sent me a message asking me to find you before you posted as she had noticed your avitar and was certain boy , I agree with her :) .
Claire hun , I carnt see very well , But from what i have learned over the last few weeks (We call it nubsessed lol) , I would say it looks maybe 65% Girl ... What do you rekon Lilpigs hun ???? . xxx .

oh wow, well we'll definetly know on 11th sept, oooo the suspense is killing me now and i was soooo team yellow, watch this space, hope your right
xx

https://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/sparta_man/nameless.jpg

??

i cant do this at all haha

can anyone see off mine?

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj170/elliecubed/meee/baby%20harrison/111scan.jpg

Carlyanne, can you post your avatar picture for us so we can enlarge it a bit. I think I can see a girly nub but at the minute its too small to have a good guess

PrincessEllie, I think your nub shot may be a bit early, ideally it needs to be between 12-13 weeks, baby still looks a bit young in yours.

Tracydixon, lovely clear picture but I can't make out the nub, I think if that blue line wasn't there then we may be able to see a girlie? nub hmmmm, do you have any others or some moving pics that you might be able to post or just freeze and photograph the screen and post (thats what I had to do lol)

Could you ladies also add the age of baby in the picture so we can have a guess as to whether there is still time for it to move. Theres meant to be quite a bit of movement between 11-13 weeks, so a slight angle at 11 weeks may turn into a definate angle by 13.

oh right ok, i had mine done at 11 weeks so yeh, might be too early, thanks anyway hunni :D

Ellie iam with Lilpigs not an old enough picture , Very cute thow :) , I think Maybe Boy thow Ellie but cannot be 100% sure .
Tracey hun such a clear lovely shot damn that blue line lol .
Carley i allso think maybe Girl but a small picture so cannot see if i can see an angle on nub or not . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"