Gender opinions needed!!??

I’m going to say girl for twin 1 and hard to tell with twin 2 but I’m going to say boy. And the picture makes twin 2 look like it has shoulder length hair! :)

Oo twins amazing !

I’m going with twin 1 a girl and twin 2 a boy .
Congrats !

Twin 1 defo think it's a girl and twin 2 I would say boy based on skull theory

Thankyou all, a lot of people are saying one of each, which I think is what we are hoping for - we already have a 20 month son too but I think mainly because then the names are sorted, it’s proving difficult deciding on two boys and two girls names

Xxxxx

Ooooow twins this is awesome congrats hon.
I'm thinking baby A is a girl and baby B is a boy. Please update us when u find out.

Well the scan yesterday was rubbish, twin 1 would not play ball at all. All he/she wanted to do is curl up small and sleep. Twin 2 was better but that baby is behind twin 1 so these are the best pics atm

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well the scan yesterday was rubbish, twin 1 would not play ball at all. All he/she wanted to do is curl up small and sleep. Twin 2 was better but that baby is behind twin 1 so these are the best pics atm

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww bless hon. Hopefully they can tell you when you have ure next scan.

Aww sorry your disappointed hun ! Fingers crossed for next time ! x

Hi all

So to update I’m 16+1

What’s everyone’s guesses on gender now?

Thanks

Xxxxxxx

8D666DE9-E780-48A9-ABBF-52FCA81E5695.jpeg FBBBF5E0-B202-4575-B653-44BB866FF40F.jpeg C09F1E6A-0A59-4E13-8289-CA5F0A8B505F.jpeg

twin 1 is a girl cants see any clues with twin 2 but congrats x

I think one of each!

I’m not sure with twin 1 now but I think twin 2 is a boy. Their skulls look pretty similar though

Wow their skulls are sooo similar ! I’m gonna change now and say two boys !!

You are the first ever to say two boys!!! Most people are saying one of each or they are girly shaped xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->