Gender Prediction *please have a go*!!

td1309

Reaction score
:flower:Well I just love these threads girlies! Please guess away! And if you don't mind please say why you think one or the other!........:flower:

Attachments

• 2635_001a.jpg
    2635_001a.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 2635_001b.jpg
    2635_001b.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 49
I'd say boy coz under the umbilical cord theres something that's too short to be a foot. Looks beautiful hun

I keep changing my mind! Hubby thinks girl I think boy (at the moment!) xxxx

i say girl, im still abit torn, but i think it looks nothing like my boy scans - not that it would hahahaha

i say girl, im still abit torn, but i think it looks nothing like my boy scans - not that it would hahahaha

I'm also torn!! I sway between one and the other constantly. That's how I know I need to have a gender scan lol I couldn't wait till it's born I'm rubbish at surprises! xx

There was no doubt about my first at the 5 month mark....

https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Jenni1388/alec2.jpg

Oooo I'm going to go with BOY ;)

The nub at the end (with a split in it) is slightly angled upwards, therefore my thinking.

Yey! I always thought I'd like a girl but the other night had a dream about a baby boy and ever since I am in love with the idea of a boy!

i think girl its not high enough and its split so mean a girl x

id say a girl...as girly bits are swollen in the womb and they look like girly bits...
xx

ooo a few girly votes now too! I can hardly wait to find out!! arrgghh!! Thank you everyone! xxxxxxxxxxx

I reckon boy. No particular reason, just looks like a wee boy to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->