Gender question! We were team yellow...

mamawannabee

Natural Mama/WTT #2
Reaction score
So we were staying :yellow: but I ruined our surprise by looking at a medical report in which it said we are team :pink: !! I was the one who didn't want to know, OH wanted to find out when we could at 18 weeks so he wasn't disappointed that I ruined it. LO has kidney disease so reading the report was important to me as it was from Children's hospital, I just wish they had left the gender out like our doctor and high risk ob do. But oh well.

So point of story, I am a little hesitant to buy anything in pink as I haven't heard from them that they are pretty certain it is really a girl. Obviously there is always a chance they are wrong, but if it is in the report, they would have to be pretty sure right? My instinct said boy all along and I had actually gotten lots of blue and had only a boy name picked out, we were pretty sure it would be a boy. So before I go returning anything or buying anything new, do you think we should ask them to double check? I have another u/s of the kidneys tomorrow so it's not like we'd be asking for another, I just feel silly asking when I have been so adamant to them all along that I didn't want to know!

I'd just say you'd looked through the report and seen your LO was noted as female. Say it wasn't something you wanted to know, but now that you do you'd like to be doubly sure. Since you haven't asked them to confirm it before I think you're OK to ask them to confirm it for this one time.

I would ask again so you can exchange stuff if you need to. Really hope the kidney problem is ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->