• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gender Scan On Friday - Please Guess :) ITS TOMORROW :D :D

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Whooo I have my gender scan this friday on baby's daddys birthday :yipee:

I dont really have any specific cravings with this one, I went through ages of not being hungry and just eating cause I have to. I do like cake :blush: but then who doesnt and chocolate but same again who doesnt :haha:

I looked pregnant quite quickly but then didnt really grow and just looked the same, now I am just starting to feel pregnant at 16 weeks. Oooh and I felt movements early on which got more constant and now they have stopped (had a listen and everything seems normal) babys heartrate is about 150 ish now but started at 170 at 8 weeks. (Alex's was 155 and he was a boy)

Here's baby at 11 weeks

DSC00567.jpgDSC00577.jpg (clear nub)

At our 12 week scan

DSC00735.jpg

And latest belly pic at 16

DSC00936.jpg

I'm too excited I cant wait :headspin: :yipee: :wohoo:

Will Alex have a baby brother or sister?? Please vote :D

xxx

Im still gunna stick with girl hayley :)

what time is it on friday? x

Will you vote on the poll so its easier to see, please :blush:

Its 10am so nice and early :D sooo cant wait xxx

i guess alex will be having a wonderful little sister honey :hugs: xxx

i said girl as well, i have been craving lots of cake, and sweet things and I am having a girl.

I say Alex will have a sister babe :hugs:

I just think your bump looks all girlie. x

Thanks :thumbup: everyone thinks girl even my counsellor lol. I am so convinced I will ask for a rescan if they say boy :rofl: xxx

I think I see a nub so with the angle of it I will go with Boy!!!

Let us know friday!

Your pics are so cute! :flower:

Omg Hayley it has come around so so fast! Does it feel it for you? I remember your ticker at 6 weeks!! Im going to say a little girl and then we both might have Daisy's :haha: Iv still not decided though. Cant wait to hear and see the pics :)

Omg Hayley it has come around so so fast! Does it feel it for you? I remember your ticker at 6 weeks!! Im going to say a little girl and then we both might have Daisy's :haha: Iv still not decided though. Cant wait to hear and see the pics :)

It really has come round very fast. I remember your ticker at 15 weeks and being all jealous, I'm still jealous 10 weeks down the line hehe. Time is just flying. How cute :thumbup: 2 little Daisy's :) and both with Angel brothers to look after them. Eee the more I think about the scan the more I get excited. I'm so grateful for everyday with this pregnancy :) xxx

Ooooh 4 boy guesses ... xxx

:haha: Well just think when mine says 40 you know you def wont have long left lol. What are you and Rich's feelings? Do you think your carrying diff to Alex or feeling diff? I felt the same sickyness and fatigue as with Callum but Im carrying totally diff and I thought from day 1 be a girl I think all my family and friends drilled into my head be a girl too!!
Happy Bday to Rich for fri too what a lovely way to spend his bday :) :hugs:

I'm going to say boy, I'm craving sweet things and having a boy although i was convinced i was having a girl :)

I voted girl too especially after that nub pic xx

oooh i dunno i think girl....but I AM MOVING ON FRIDAY!!!! noooooooo. I will have to wait ages to get connected to find out sob! hope everything goes well hun!

Most saying Girl so il be weird and say Boy... altho dunno why but sumtin tellin me Girl for you but il stick to the :blue:
Best of luck chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"