Gender Scan RESULT!!!

BexyD

Reaction score
Well ladies,

back from the scan and result is.......................................................................................................................................................TEAM BLUE!! :blue:

I wont lie and say i didnt feel a split second of disappointment - the thought of no pretty pink clothes and doll houses made me a little sad as this is almost definately our last.

But I guess most of that feeling was only because I was 100% sure he was a she! I prob would have bet my life on it!

Working out names will be a full time job now as we never considered boys names, but overall we are extremely happy!! I do love my boys, even if me and Aimee are outnumbered lol!!

Finally looking forward to doing some shopping!! Whoop!!
xxxx

Well bugger me, I was certain it was pink lol

Congratulations though hun, and happy boy name hunting.... I know that for me picking a blue name was harder than a pink one!

x x

I thought it was a girl too...been sat in susrpense waiting for the result lol... Congratualtions on your little boy x

Well bugger me, I was certain it was pink lol

Congratulations though hun, and happy boy name hunting.... I know that for me picking a blue name was harder than a pink one!

x x

Hehehe me too!! On the way back we were in a kinda stunned (happy) silence. Matt just looked at me and said ' better get the name books down again'!!
Ive got 2 boys so almost feel like we have 'done'boys names. Whereas I have 1 girl, so feel like theres a whole world out there ive hardly explored!!
God know how people like the Duggars manage to choose names!!

on a more practical note, we still have a good few boys bits from Kane and it will be lovely for him to have a brother closer in age than Ross is. I'm looking on Mothercare website now and getting very excited!!

I thought it was a girl too...been sat in susrpense waiting for the result lol... Congratualtions on your little boy x

Haha sorry to keep you waiting!! I think everyone did! Defo a surprise, but there was no doubt! Thankyou!! xxxx

Awww there are some gorgeous boy's names out there.

Mine would have been Max William - still love it ! x

Awww there are some gorgeous boy's names out there.

Mine would have been Max William - still love it ! x

I love MAx, but he's my sisters dog, Matt likes Sam, but thats my sisters name. We both ike Danny, but the reason we would choose Danny, is because we dont want Dan or Daniel, and i can already feeling myself shortening it :(

I think we have middle names, poss Jude after my late nan, poss Russell after my maiden name and poss Warwick after Matt's bro.

? Jude Russell Dunkley
? Warwick Russell Dunkley

Totally doing it the backward way!

Oh I adore Jude!

I love Zach too and Noah ... What about Jude or Warwick as a first name?

x

Oh I adore Jude!

I love Zach too and Noah ... What about Jude or Warwick as a first name?

x

OMG its so hard!!
I really dunno, gonna have to go back to the drawing board!
I like Jude as a 1st name, not Warwick so much. Matt likes Jude but only as a middle name and i dont know if he'd want to call baby 1st name after his bro.

Funnily enough - not being corny, but if Matt wasnt Matt Id call it Matthew/Matty and if i wasnt Rebecca, he would chose that. Couple of weirdos that we are!

Haha, I am sure you'll come up with something hun.

What about Michael? Similar to Matthew x

I originally thought girl too, haha! Congrats on your BOY! :)

Haha, I am sure you'll come up with something hun.

What about Michael? Similar to Matthew x

usual story, I dont mind Mikey etc, MAtt doesnt!! Im sure we will agree on one oneday! xx

Congratulations!

Don't be too disappointed. Boys liek dolls houses too and you can even dress them in pink these days! Theres no guarantee a girl would like those things anyway, my niece wouldn't be seen dead in pink!

Congratulations! Little boys are awesome. I felt the same way as I didn't realise until the scan that I would quite like a girl but now I'm really pleased it's a boy as my youngest will love it!

You could always take your list of names to the hospital and decide when you're there, or rather when he's there! I think Jude is a great name.

Congratulations!

Don't be too disappointed. Boys liek dolls houses too and you can even dress them in pink these days! Theres no guarantee a girl would like those things anyway, my niece wouldn't be seen dead in pink!

Heheh
I did tell my mum that what happens while Matt is at work wont hurt him!! Im defo on the look out for a manly dolls house. Tbh is prob wouldnt have been very girly anyway - Aimee isnt at all! I wasnt either come to think of it, nor was I. I jst liked to re arrange the barbie house furniture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->