Gender scan today!!! Eeeek

LuvBeingAMum

MuMto3Pink&Expecting
Reaction score
so i rang up babybond yesterday and asked if i could bring forward my gender scan from next sunday to this sunday so baby daddy could be there too.......they had 1 appointment left which i jumped at :happydance:
The guy said on the phone you have to be 16weeks and a few days...i said i was 16 weeks + 4 today, (added 1 day on to make it sound better:shrug:) thinking i was +3 but actually i am only +2:wacko:
I am so nervous now that we are going to get there and i will be too early and they wont see what gender is:cry: and we will have lost our money too
If i dont find out today i cant afford it again, so will have to wait for my NhS scan date:wacko::wacko:
Anyone reasure me please?

Also i forgot to say the dating scan i had brought me forward 4 days that was the NhS one...what if there wrong and i am not even 16weeks yet?? aaahhhhhhhh i am worrying so much about everything this pregnancy...and i mean EVERYTHING :cry:
On a lighter note though i felt baby and heard babys heartbeat for the first time this week was wonderful:happydance::happydance::happydance:

They'll tell u if baby is too small to tell =D

I've got one booked today too with babybond and have only paid a deposit, guy on the phone said if they can't tell they get u to come back before u pay the whole amount =)

Xxx

i had my scan at babybond at 16 w 3 d but my baby was measuring bigger anyway (they didn't date her older though) and found out she was a GIRL... had a rescan for my dvd the following week at 17w5d and still a girl. ASK for a gender 'shot' of the bits and also I would highly recommend getting the dvd so you can watch whenever you want.. it definitely put my mind at ease about the gender being right!! I've attached my gender shot of my little girl here.. ask for this!

Attachments

• IMG02146-20110123-1346.jpg
    IMG02146-20110123-1346.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 37
if they cant tell they will ask you to come back free of charge but your 16wks anyway and they say they can tell pretty accurately from then so should be fine :) x

I was scanned on exactly 16 weeks.. when I got there she did warn me that it was the earliest that can tell and also that babys head was measuring 15+3 but legs 16 weeks so it was borderline being able to tell.. saying that she spent a while keep going back as baby had her legs crossed and she didnt tell me until she was sure i was having a little girl x

Attachments

• P1200532.jpg
    P1200532.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 34
I have only paid deposit so far too....oh i am deffinatley getting the dvd :happydance: ok will ask for gender shot.i am loving the gender shots ladies so sweet :flower:
Thanks ladies for replying i am just hoping that the lady that put me forward is right in her dates....they do say the bigger baby gets its more likely to date better right? :shrug: xxxx

I had the dvd i would def recommend getting it :) x

Just had a text to change my appointment to 5pm today instead of 430pm, i hope babys awake when i get there!! My last scan baby was face down not a ptty shot in sight!!! :dohh:

oooooh good luck Emma, how exciting!!!!!!!!!! Let us know how you get on!!!!!

I think were having another girl from the nub shot!!!!! I've been more worried too this time. Can't wait to feel baby move and hear the heartbeat!!!

Have fun at the scan x x

oooooh good luck Emma, how exciting!!!!!!!!!! Let us know how you get on!!!!!

I think were having another girl from the nub shot!!!!! I've been more worried too this time. Can't wait to feel baby move and hear the heartbeat!!!

Have fun at the scan x x
:happydance::hugs:
Hi hun how are you keeping? I feel this is a girl also, just hope they can tell us later today!!
xxxxxxx

i had my scan at 16.3 and told girl good luck x https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/artietams/a1a56045.jpg

Hey girls right went for my scan, they were running 30mins late i got in and baby was being a lil bugger not showing nothing but crossed legs gave me half hour after to walk rnd go toilet etc which works 90% of the time.......but this is me and my baby we are talking about and no it didnt work...the lady tried everything jiggling my belly laying me on my side but no nothing so i get to go for rescan next wknd grrrrrrlittle monkey being awkward already!! lol xxx

Hi Emma, sorry about your scan, hope you get a better view next week. That happened to me during my last pregnancy, when I went for my 3d scan my LO had everything possible in front of her face, arms, hands and even legs!!! We had to go back a week later too. This time we couldn't do the NT scan as I have a retroverted uterus and baby was in an awkward position!!! So think this one will be a lil monkey aswell!!!

I'm not doing too bad, haven't had the best pregnancy so far!!! But must not complain!! I CANNOT wait to finish my current placement as it is hard work doing placement (12 hour shifts), uni work and looking after the house/kids. But only 5 weeks left, then back at uni, which is a lot easier, until end of May and then finish.... Yayyyyy...!!!

How are you getting on? x

Hi hun wow your doing a lot girl! geez calm down a bit haha
Went for my scan this sunday and baby was playing naughtys again then after bit of wriggling and prodding she stretched her legs out and yes you read right she is a little girl kids are really pleased there having another sister baby daddy was a little dissapointed as he had his heart set on a little boy but thats life mate get on with it lmao eh ladies xxxxx

Hi everyone
I went for a gender scan last firday with meet your baby. I was was 16 weeks and 2 days. My appt was 12:00 and I got there 6mins late due to taxi. They rung me at 12 and I explained taht I will be a little late. When I got there I was rushed in, the sonographeronly spoke to me to confirm it was my second scan in pregnancy and then 2-3 mins later said its a girl. I was then taken to empty my bladder and back for pics which were taken in less than a minute. at 13 mins past 12 I was back in the waiting room. I was very disappointed by the service which felt like a conveyor belt. I complained and received an email to say it was being investigated. The next day I received an email to say they had looked into it and the cctv showed that I arrived at 12 mins past 12 and my scan took 12 mins. That was a blatant lie as I know it is not true. I feel so so disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->