Gender scan today!!! Eeeek

Hey, another girl... wow 4 girls!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think its quite sweet really and I know my girls would be pleased with another girl, especially my 3 year old. Were not finding out, but like I said the nub shot would certainly suggest its a girl so I'm going with that!! It would be a nice surprise if it was a boy but I highly doubt it!! Think my OH will be secretly a little disappointed too, but what can you do!!

Nancybrown... sorry to hear about you scan its horrid when you come away disappointed, especially when you've paid for it!!! Tut tut.

Hi everyone
I went for a gender scan last firday with meet your baby. I was was 16 weeks and 2 days. My appt was 12:00 and I got there 6mins late due to taxi. They rung me at 12 and I explained taht I will be a little late. When I got there I was rushed in, the sonographeronly spoke to me to confirm it was my second scan in pregnancy and then 2-3 mins later said its a girl. I was then taken to empty my bladder and back for pics which were taken in less than a minute. at 13 mins past 12 I was back in the waiting room. I was very disappointed by the service which felt like a conveyor belt. I complained and received an email to say it was being investigated. The next day I received an email to say they had looked into it and the cctv showed that I arrived at 12 mins past 12 and my scan took 12 mins. That was a blatant lie as I know it is not true. I feel so so disappointed
I am so sorry you had to have this hun poor you...congrats on your little girl though hugs xxx:hugs:

Congrats on your baby girl :) I have a Babybond gender scan booked in 3 weeks. So excited, didn't sleep a wink last night thinking about it. (what am I like?!) For those that went, was you happy with the service? I'll be getting the DVD along with it too.

congrats on team pink, shame about how youve been treated hope they dont treat me like that if i go for one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->