Gender scan tomorrow.. Any guesses?

kimmy04

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm going in for my scan tomorrow morning and was wondering if anyone wanted to guess if I will be team pink or blue? Everyone in my family seems to think team blue, what do you guys think??:happydance:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/kimmy04/baby4.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/kimmy04/baby5.jpg

Oh I'm thinking girl! It looks a lot like how my bump was! :pink:

i'm thinking girl too!!
have u done the chinese gender prediction chart/ online gender prediction??

Yes I did that haha and it said boy! Everyone else has told me they think its a boy and my boyfriend has 3 brothers and not 1 single girl in his entire extended family. Secretly hoping they are all wrong!

I actually think boy. I feel like going against the grain.

i'm thinking girl too!!
have u done the chinese gender prediction chart/ online gender prediction??

That thing has been wrong for me and my sister , according to it we both should have boys , and we both have girls.

I think blue bump. your carrying baby Low.

Did any of you ever have a preference? I'm worried that I'll be disappointed in some way even though I'm not sure why and right now don't even know which gender I'd prefer. Am I just nervous?

Well, I just wanted a healthy baby but I hoped for a girl first, then a boy in a couple of months.
I did end up having a girl first and I knew from the beginning she was a girl. Do you have the 'instinct'?

Yes I believe its a boy but I'm not sure if I think that because everyones been telling me that since the beginning or if I really believe it? When I first found out my head went straight to hoping it was a girl.. but now I'm so prepared to hear its a boy I'd actually be very surprised if its not

I have never had a Prefrence thats why I stayed on team yellow for Jaymee , and Team yellow for this bubs. Healthy is all that matters to me be it a boy thats healthy or a girl thats healthy

Im guessing blue!

Alot of the girls on here already know this, but I wanted a little girl so so much! Thats why I didnt stay team yellow which is what we orgionally intended to do, because if it was a little boy, i'd have had to come to terms with it, if that makes sense?
Yes, it sounds so selfish of me, as healthy is all that matters, but just in my heart I wanted a little girl so bad!!
I was a very happy lady when I had my scan!

Im glad you got what you were wishing for! I'm soo anxious for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->