Gender scan..who had one?

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi girls :flower:
Im thinking of having a private gender scan around 16/17wks. Just wondered how many of you ladies had one? Was it easy to find the gender and did you see the proof? Also just wondered if you have had your 20wk scan yet was it confirmed it or did they say different?
Thanks xx

i had one last year at 16 weeks, they saw after about 5 seconds that he was a boy, got paranoid and had another one at 19 weeks! then had it reconfirmed at my nhs scan at 23 weeks and subsequent growth scans ...then finally when he got cut out of me!!

had one this time at 16 weeks and got my 20 week scan tomorrow where hopefully they'll confirm x

I had one at 17 weeks, wasn't actually to find out the gender but they slipped up and told me so it must have been fairly obvious.

I did ask her to double check and she showed me the girl bits, it was really clear. Not had 20 week scan yet however.

i had one at 16 weeks and saw ourselves we are having a girl, confirmed at 20 week scan. i also had one with my last pregnancy which was a boy and was right. i think there def worth having x x

I had one last week and found out we are having a girl. I was nearly 22 weeks when I had mine and it was lovely coz baby was a bit bigger and we knew after our anomaly scan that the woman at the private centre wouldnt tell us anything looked wrong with her organs as they had already even checked. That was one of my personal reasons for waiting longer though as I took my parent with us and didn't want them to be there half there was any bad news.

Sorry, think that maybe sounded weird, just my mind, I'm scared all the time haha. Have fun at your scan, ours was worth EVERY penny we spent x x

I had one at 16 weeks then also 20 weeks, both said girl.

I'll find out again in 2 weeks as having another private scan.

Congrats x

I had mine at 16 weeks 4 days, they were able to tell right away and it has been confirmed girl every scan i've had since then! I loved the experience of going in just for the purpose of finding out the gender. At my 20 week scan I was more intent on listening to every bit of info they had regarding her health, it was nice to have the gender be it's own thing!

Thanks girls, my mind is made up now im going to have one! I will phone and book next week! yay x

I had a private gender scan at 14+5 weeks, and it was pretty clear that she was a girl, and it was re-confirmed at my 20 week scan. It was great to spend an extra month already knowing that we were going to have a little girl! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->