Gender Scan!!!!

lissagayle

Reaction score
Today I had my scan, and they told me at first 95% certain I was having a baby girl..then my OH said well there is a 5% it could be a boy.. a minute later she opened her legs fully and balled her little fist :rofl:
As to say there is no chance...:pink: We are having a Girl!!!!!! Woo hoo Pink Team!!! I'm so excited!!!
:wohoo:

Congratulations on youre pink bump hun xxx

Congrats! I think I am on Team PInk too...but they aren't 100% sure either:(

congrats team pink!!!!!!!!!

congrats on your pink bump! girls are fab :D have fun pink shopping lol. x

i really need to no wot iam havin cant wait any longer lol got 5 weeks to wait hope it goes really fast also want to see my beautifull baby again!!!!!

Congratulations on your pink bump!

Congrats on Team Pink! I cant wait to know, i think im also on team Pink, but will find out for sure on Sat! xx

Just out of interest...... did you suffer from morn sickness? They say if it's a girl you do and if it's boy you don't (as much!!!!) xxx

Just out of interest...... did you suffer from morn sickness? They say if it's a girl you do and if it's boy you don't (as much!!!!) xxx

Yes it was horrible at first, was getting fluids a few times in the hospital.They actually had to put me on two different types of nausea medication. One oral and the other well you know prob know where I had to put it!!:dohh: It went away in the beginning of the second tri though thank the lord. I didnt think i was going to make it. But I did!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->