Gender scan

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
I'm in the UK and the dad not in the notes wants to know the sex but I don't can he find out with out with out me like if I left the room.?

Yes, if he can keep it a secret for the whole pregnancy then you can leave the room and they'll tell just him or they'll put it in an envelope for him to read.

Damn i don't want him to know cos it will be obvious when he just pics one sex names x

Yeah I imagine it would be difficult to keep such a big secret without slipping up at some point!

Im in the UK too. I know they won't write it down and tbh some hospitals won't even tell you. If you don't want to know I would suggest you both not knowing as while out shopping he will probably accidentally hint.
Sending love. I hope you come to a mutual decision.

I'm not with him but he on the scene he wants downs test he wants gender test he wants William for a boy
I don't want any of the above.
Don't like the name William

He cannot force you to have any of these. As you are not married he also cannot just register the baby, he would have to come with you. Have you told him how you feel? It's important to be honest. Yes this is his baby too however you will be carrying him/Her for 9 months and giving birth. Sending love and strength x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->