Gender swaying?

PearDrops20

Reaction score
I would be blessed to have either gender & i know its not as important as the health and well being of the baby.
But my OH already has 2 boys (we have one together & he has another from a previous relationship) so if we were to have another (i think he's undecided now :( ) a girl would be lovely.
Has anyone thought of doing gender swaying when TTC?
Or has anyone done it and has it worked for you?

:flower:

I'm trying to gender sway right now, for a boy. I'm following a diet and taking supplements. I just started this so I will wait till January/February to ttc. Hoping we get our babies!! :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)
I've only just started looking into it so i am interested in seeing if it really does work or if its just the luck of the draw lol
:flower:

genderdreaming.com has a lot of info about it, don't know if you've looked into that website yet. Check it out if you haven't, I recommend it to anyone who's trying this!

I think we're going to definitely try swaying for a boy for our first. Some of the things we plan on trying are TTC according to the Chinese Gender Calendar & DTD the day of O & the days following. I've heard lots of positive results from both.

Good luck!

I did gender swaying for a boy the first time, and I got my boy :thumbup: I don't know if that was why, but it worked for us. I will be swaying for a boy again this time around, but since we got our boy the first time around, we are fine with whatever this one will be.

We were okay if it ended up a girl the first time, don't get me wrong in any way, but we were super happy that it was a boy. :)

I didn't sway, but according to all the swaying stuff I should have been having a girl, I got a boy, I would consider swaying for my next though, even though I know it only helps the odds slightly

Thats a good website, i've only read a little bit of it and i'm already having abit of information overload :haha:
I've always wanted two children regardless of gender :) I think my OH is leaning more towards having a girl because he's had two sons but we wouldn't mind either way.
I can't really remember what happened when i conceived my son but i did eat a lot of red meat and salty stuff :shrug:

We shall all see what happens :)

I didn't sway, but according to all the swaying stuff I should have been having a girl, I got a boy, I would consider swaying for my next though, even though I know it only helps the odds slightly

WSS

We didn't sway but all the 'stars' pointed to a girl. We got a boy. I don't believe in any of it. What will be will be but have fun trying☺

Id like a boy to even out the numbers a little, but would be ecstatic with either :)

I have 2 boys and I will be gender swaying for a girl!!!!

We unintentionally swayed for a girl (DH did something stupid 3 days before O, and I was SUPER mad until a few days after O) We are having a girl :)

I will be gender swaying for a girl. going to try and not have sex at ovulation date but before that date instead but as long as healthy that's all that matters, no harm in trying though.

Yeah we're going to do that & i'm going to have less red meat as i have tonnes :haha: & eat a bit more yoghurt and cheese (well dairy in general)

I also need to start eating healthier anyways as at the moment i'm just lazy in the kitchen :)

I'm so confused about how to time for a girl.. I know that the popular method is to BD a few days before you O but I have also read something about BDing the day after O... Anyone heard of this? I think it is called 0+12 or something

Yeah I think I read about that on the gender dreaming website, i'll have to go back and read up about it lol

I don't think we'll be doing any gender swaying, especially for our first. We have said though that we will keep going until we have both genders! We want about 4 children, so hopefully we will get our wish!

Wow I'm sure you'll have a mix fingers crossed :)
Our second will be our last so I am hoping for a girl so we have one of each which is why I thought about gender swaying but I'm not going to put any pressure on us to do it by the book etc As long as bubs is healthy thats the main thing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->