Gender swaying?

I've thought about gender swaying but it confuses me so much. There seems to be so many completely different swaying methods and so much conflicting information! there just doesn't seem to be any clear set guidelines on what really can work to sway either way. Some say shettles timing but then some say o+12 for a girl which go against eachother, then some say different vitamins/supplements for a girl but then there's the 'low everything' diet for a girl which then goes against that!

How did people choose which road to go down with swaying? xx

Honestly the conflicting methods confuse me too. I'd really like to find out which one statistically has had the most success or if anyone here personally has used a method that worked for them.

The reason there isn't statistically one that swings one way more than another is because statistically in research it's results are pretty much 50/50 with a teeny 1-2% towards male. It's all luck of the draw I'm afraid, but no harm in having fun trying.

I'm also confused about it. I guess we'll just try the 3 days before ovulation for a girl, but I'll have to find out when I'm ovulating. I know WHEN I'm ovulating, I don't know the days before it happens. How do those kit works? Guess I'll buy one. Also, if you try for a specific gender, it seems you'd have do it only on the days leading up to ovulation. What about before then and after? *May* help your chances of gender but chances of pregnancy goes down because you won't do it as much!

Honestly the conflicting methods confuse me too. I'd really like to find out which one statistically has had the most success or if anyone here personally has used a method that worked for them.

Yes I'd love to know too. Apparently the 'low everything' girl diet is based on certain less economically developed countries where there is a much higher incidence of girls, which some claim is down to the nutritionally-lacking diet there. There is a forum called Gender dreaming where quite a few people have stated success from that, no idea on stats though. As for the timing methods, there are those 'choose the sex of your baby' books which seem to involve that method on Amazon, and the covers always claim that it's 99% successful but lots of people on the reviews complaining it didn't work!

I would like one of each but I don't think the desire is strong enough for me to sway, it seems like such hard work.

Honestly I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble of really trying to sway either. I may just do as much of a diet as I can, have DF take a hot bath, and have :sex: in missionary 2 and 3 days before O and cross my fingers.

Okay so after some searching around I found Folic acid in liquid form! So if you can't take pills like me you can find it on Amazon it's called Biocare Vitasorb folic acid :haha:

I will just being mainly doing the diet side of things & have fun with things :)

:Flower:

I'm really hoping to get a Baby Comp fertility monitor since it also tells you which days to BD for a girl or boy.

Glad you found it in liquid form! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"