Gender!

Macsen1

Reaction score
Hi everyone! On Saturday I found out i was pregnant with baby number 3!! I have a 4 year old son, and a 10 month old son! Hoping this ones a girl!!

Anyone have 2 boys, and pregnant with number 3 and want a girl?

x

I have one boy and would love a girl this time.

I had 3 boys before I finally got a girl. Then my 5th was a boy too!
Found out our last baby is a girl! My daughter is thrilled for a sister.
Good luck ladies!

Hello! I found out I am pregnant with my 3rd this past Monday! I have two boys, 6 and 2. We have our fingers crossed for a girl, but super excited either way it goes!

Hey! Congratulations :)

I have 1 boy at the moment and whilst I didn't think I was too bothered which one I have, I'm defo swaying towards a girl now being my preference. Fingers crossed eh!

Thanks for the replies! Will any of you find out the gender? I didn't with the first 2, but will definitely with this one! Won't be able not too!!

I tried not to find out with my son but Im massively impatient. Im under no illusions that I will be the same this time so yup, I'll be finding out! Can't wait too!

Thanks for the replies! Will any of you find out the gender? I didn't with the first 2, but will definitely with this one! Won't be able not too!!

I will! I cannot do the waiting thing. Haha fingers crossed for your girl!

Can everyone post once they've found out? I'll keep an eye out for updates! I'm convinced I'm carrying another boy! x

I've a boy and a girl and I'm hoping for another little boy. I'd be happy either way of course but I'm swaying to a boy :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->