Gendermaker and fortunebaby

JasperJoe

Reaction score
Both these predicted girl and were right ;0)) just invade anyone eager to find out the gender before the scan.
But not always right. Intelligender said girl with my last and he was 100% boy

I apologise for offending or upsetting people this was supposed to be posted on 2nd trimester goad :-(

Both these predicted girl and were right ;0))

Hi Jasper Joe - Glad you got your girl! Dont mean to sound funny but how is your post relevant to Gender Dissapointment. Just makes me feel jealous...:cry:

I took one this pregnancy and it said girl... So we will see. But agree with showgirl...

I took one this pregnancy and it said girl... So we will see. But agree with showgirl...

Good luck with this pregnancy and I hope you get your little girl. Sorry if I upset u by posting this here, my genuine mistake I thought I was in 2nd trimester board x

Both these predicted girl and were right ;0))

Hi Jasper Joe - Glad you got your girl! Dont mean to sound funny but how is your post relevant to Gender Dissapointment. Just makes me feel jealous...:cry:

Sorry I really am, I have tried to delete this but you can't. I honestly did not realise I posted it in gender dissapoinment section. I'm always hopping between here n 2nd trimester section and thought I posted it on 2nd trimester board. Sorry again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->